S-Line wheels on S4

Q5 TRS

Reaction score
Hi,

anyone got or seen any pics of an Audi S4 B6 with S-Line wheels, preferably 19 Inch ones.? Preferably an Avant too if possible, but im not picky.

wheels are these:

AU_BBS_DES_19_2.jpg

thanks

Thom

yes, i think you see them mainly on A6s but if you go to an audi garage you will probably see them on a lot of models now.

i think the A3 had 18s of these, but im looking for them specifically on an S4. i have S8 wheels now and am thinking of changing them. im going to be posting some new pics next week of some major surgery my car has had.

Regards

Sounds intrigueing.....

Have you replaced the A4 with an S4 now then?

no, but all will be revealed early next week once i get my car back. ill put some before, during and after pics up... i cant wait till i get my car back. it feels like its been gone for a month even though its only a week!

thanks for those, its a really nice one!those wheels look like 20s!! haha
they must be stretched rubber are they?

do you have bigger versions of those?

just i can do a bit of photoshopping and maybe come close to what it would look like!

you can mail them to me at trs888@me.com if you like.

thanks

Last edited:
no, but all will be revealed early next week once i get my car back. ill put some before, during and after pics up... i cant wait till i get my car back. it feels like its been gone for a month even though its only a week!

If you've fitted an S4 bodykit I'm gonna be sooooo jealous!

n8 love the car mate can i ask is it my eyes or is your back wheel sitting to far back.

Its been Slammed real low but looks Sweet IMO - just wouldnt get away with the roads round my end, too many fag-butts to dodge!!
Ive seen this in the flesh and gotta say it really is a beauty...

If you've fitted an S4 bodykit I'm gonna be sooooo jealous!

...could there be someone beat you too it.....??
sounds like this could be another Chart topping Avant.....pushing us Saloon boys to the Back :motz:

I just love those wheels, they are probably one of the best OEM Audi wheels I've seen :hubbahubba: really hard to find any for sale. Just seen a set of refurbs for £1200, I better start saving then!!...