S1 Data logging

Newk

Reaction score
Hi All, wonder if someone can advise me. I once owned a TT and know it learns your driving style, how much trottle used, etc which apparently changed depending on what key you used IE One key just for the Mrs and one key for me. I am having a few issues with my S1 which leads me to think that a garage that has just done work on it, who at this point I will not name, thrashed the F*** out of it, is there any way I can prove this. Willing to take it to anyone who can download and prove what happened, could/would Audi do it? Is it at all possible?

AFAIK the S1 doesn't learn driving characteristics and doesn't appear to store anything against the key. There are some logs available to a dealer in the event of major issue such as an engine failure. It's data as to over revs (shift from 3rd to 1st for example), boost and other such params but nothing that would prove someone kicked the **** out of your car.

What issues are you having? Without an underlying issue, there isn't much that giving a car a one off hiding will cause, unless they money shift but you'd have received a load of broken metal if they'd done that.