S1 : OEM Audi puddle lights

Reaction score
Hi,
I couldn’t find anything on here about OEM Audi puddle lights fitting the doors on the S1. There’s information on here about the puddle lights bought on eBay for £20+ each - but they’re really not that great (made in China so what do you expect !)
Anyway I bought a set of Audi OEM puddle lights part number 4G0 052 134D
- the 4 Audi Ring puddle lights, and these fit perfectly using identical wiring connections and took 2 minutes to install. They look great.
Now I’m looking into getting some Audi OEM black badges.
Thanks

Any chance you could post a pic of the new lights in action, I was thinking of getting those for mine :thumbs up:

Any chance you could post a pic of the new lights in action, I was thinking of getting those for mine :thumbs up:
Of course - I’m not that great at working out how to do photo posting, but I’ll have a go.

Attachments

• D77E2F2B-FBB3-41A7-8EC5-D4C98164FC44.jpeg
    D77E2F2B-FBB3-41A7-8EC5-D4C98164FC44.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 100
Reactions: iLikefishing
Of course - I’m not that great at working out how to do photo posting, but I’ll have a go.
And that photo was taken at half day light. The OEM puddle lights are obviously ore expensive, but the fitment is perfect and the quality and clarity of the projected rings is excellent.

And that photo was taken at half day light. The OEM puddle lights are obviously ore expensive, but the fitment is perfect and the quality and clarity of the projected rings is excellent.

Attachments

• EFD6D8D7-38F0-49F5-A3A5-3703199B9F77.jpeg
    EFD6D8D7-38F0-49F5-A3A5-3703199B9F77.jpeg
    552.6 KB · Views: 112
Ebay jobies can represent amazing value but some turn out to be not shockproof and the projeted logo becomes distorted .

Reactions: Baz999fire
Hi,
I couldn’t find anything on here about OEM Audi puddle lights fitting the doors on the S1. There’s information on here about the puddle lights bought on eBay for £20+ each - but they’re really not that great (made in China so what do you expect !)
Anyway I bought a set of Audi OEM puddle lights part number 4G0 052 134D
- the 4 Audi Ring puddle lights, and these fit perfectly using identical wiring connections and took 2 minutes to install. They look great.
Now I’m looking into getting some Audi OEM black badges.
Thanks
Try Tom @creweaudiparts for black badges

Reactions: creweaudiparts
Thankyou, you have helped make my mind up, they look mint, definitely having some now
Hey you’re welcome. The OEM Audi puddle lights aren’t cheap but they’re well worth it. I’ve only just bought my S1 and intend to keep it for a long time so just wanted to modify it with decent quality parts. This is my daily driver now.
Just bought OEM Audi gloss black 4 ring badges for the front & rear. They are off of a Q3 - will report back if the front grill one fits. The rear is the correct size and self adhesive, so is all ok.
Cheers

Yeah I seen the price, all audi genuine parts are silly money but in my little bit experience it's worth paying the price as they are usually top quality, I think I will have to wait till payday for my lights, the black badges look good I have seen a few cars with them, nice little upgrade :thumbs up:

Yeah I seen the price, all audi genuine parts are silly money but in my little bit experience it's worth paying the price as they are usually top quality, I think I will have to wait till payday for my lights, the black badges look good I have seen a few cars with them, nice little upgrade :thumbs up:
You can get the black 4 ring badges on eBay, but the front grill ones are slightly smaller in length and so don’t look so good.
Also they fade over time as I had them on my A1, so have got gloss black ones from my Audi dealer. Fingers crossed they should fit. All of the securing clips are identical to the original chrome badge except the position of the two longer plastic pins, but I think these are only locating pins to ensure that you don’t put the badge on upside down. So I will cut these two off and it should fit.
None of these parts are listed by Audi for the S1, so if you ask the Audi dealer they will always say they’re not available for the S1, but like the puddle lights from other Audi models - they do fit.