S1 Spotters thread

coddy85

Reaction score
Thought I would start this thread, don't see too many of them but I saw a 64 plate yellow one in Dartford at 1530 yesterday. Anyone from here?

Thought I would start this thread, don't see too many of them but I saw a 64 plate yellow one in Dartford at 1530 yesterday. Anyone from here?
Hi that was me

Reactions: Ollyrog, coddy85 and PastS1Owner
Were you in your's? I usually keep an eye out for any more S1's. All I saw yesterday was loads of Lotus's.

i saw quite a few evora s yesterday too !

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
I was in my A3 saloon. In the garage right now picking up mine!

i saw quite a few evora s yesterday too !
Yeah its good when you realise your car is more exclusive than a lotus lol. I saw two new Mclaren's on the road near Brands Hatch the other day, but no S1's

I've only ever seen one on the road, white, think it was a 64 plate In Exeter.

S1 Kettering station car park this morning. Think it was sepang but didnt remember the reg as I was half asleep going for my train.

Spotted a yellow 5dr on the M42 this afternoon near reditch, 15 plate i think, anybody here?

Yesterday spotted a Grey subtle beast queuing in traffic just outside my place in Harpenden .

A red '15 plate S1 has appeared in Dorchester this week - anyones on here? I drive past it every day parked up as I go to get the dog from the in-laws :)

Saw a white 15 plate in Maidstone today. Did pull up along side and compliment the Lady on her taste in cars lol

Reactions: Luc s1
Lots of women seem to drive the S1. Is it a bit of a girly car?

Lots of women seem to drive the S1. Is it a bit of a girly car?

It's what their Hubby/BF bought them that he can enjoy driving when needed as well!

Reactions: Luc s1 and Ian Whiffen
I was driving back to Portsmouth from goodwood last weekend, pretty sure i was following the bumblebeast for a while in my 8L TQS

I was driving back to Portsmouth from goodwood last weekend, pretty sure i was following the bumblebeast for a while in my 8L TQS

If it was Sunday late afternoon and there was a sticker per...
BumbleBeast   1

Then yes, you probably were!

A red one (first one I've seen on the road!) followed me at the same time on the M27 for about 20 mins and it got off at the M3... Surprised you didn't see it too.

My town (Grimsby) is littered with them :-( including mine there is 4!!!

Saw a blue on on the A14 yesterday eve. I was going south and they were going north.

Havent seen one for a long time, does anyone know how many have been sold in the uk ? How many registered ?

finally spotted one today.spotted approx 530ish in kidderminster area,not sure where i was.it was all black including lower ducts,looked very nice.

Interesting that 8 already SORN. I guess either crashed or maybe people collecting?

Also I'd love it if they stopped production soon, would do residuals some good.

I spoke to a white 3dr owner I followed into Poole Retail Park earlier today. Had his since Oct. Annoyingly I was in the A3 cabriolet loaner I have for the week!

Saw a 15 reg grey one in Maidstone this afternoon. Gave the guy a thumbs up

Interesting that 8 already SORN. I guess either crashed or maybe people collecting?

Also I'd love it if they stopped production soon, would do residuals some good.

If Audi stop manufacture and they're under 1k produced, prices will start creeping up can't see them going for less than 20k based on the spec of the s1

If Audi stop manufacture and they're under 1k produced, prices will start creeping up can't see them going for less than 20k based on the spec of the s1

They'd made 1500 by Sept last year... So by now there must be loads more than that!

I presume your 1k figure is referring to UK registered ones?

Spotted a Daytona Grey one yesterday late morning - on the A41 it was heading south as I was going north. Anyone's??

Daytona Grey Sportback in Ipswich with Quattro Exterior, on here?

Seen you about quite a few times in and around town, must take similar work routes.

S1 on Crinan street near kings cross in London. Saw it a couple of times last weekend

Just a note off on holidays to Scotland from Harpenden via Chester .
Today A1M -M6

Give me a toot

seen a few in the hertfordshire area purple one in Ware and another 2 in black Cheshunt and Ware + my one in Hertford

Any one else from the Area?

Where I live in Birmingham I have seen one other S1 on the roads, unlucky for me it's the same colour and spec!!!!!!! Also it's a girl driving it! She gave me a cheeky smile