Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandip

Reaction score
Received 1084571521753890
Received 2367378393313734
Received 434071437385716
Received 2730967153585604
I'd like to start by saying thank you to everyone who has guided me through my ownership of my 8L.

It's with deep regret and heartache that I'm now putting my S3 on the market.

This is the hardest decision I think I've had to make in my life.

I'm hardly driving it and I have other plans which can only be done once the S3 has gone.

Why this price? Because it's unique.

I know it's 8p money and you could get a newer car for the money... but it's not a noggy 8L with a v6 sound track.

Spec
3.2 V6 conversion done by PSI TUNING in 2012

Stage 2 Custom Code map by JBS

Larger DSG MAF

GREEN panel filter with cold air feed

Decat

Full Pipewerx exhaust system

Chains and tensioners done

Clutch/flywheel done - nice and quiet

Genuine BBS Speedlines 19"

AP Coilovers

Compbrake big brakes

Full Alpine ICE with pioneer headunit

Blue Alcantara/Black leather

Car goes well, sounds awesome and the engine is mechanically sound.

The things I would suggest the new owner to do is:

Front wings-bit crusty

haldex service - grinds on lock

front pads in near future

Minor dings (have to look for them) one larger on passenger rear arch (dent man said he can get it out)

change the CCM/ALARM siron

I think I've covered everything, if anybody is interested then please pm me. I would appreciate anyone who is interested to view the car before making any offer.

I may possibly do a deal with another car but all depends what it is and the overall deal.

Thank you for reading the ad, I will respond to any pm's as soon as possible.

Reactions: voorhees
Dammit….already committed to something else :(
This engine should have always been in the S3

nooooooooo! amazing car. GLWS.

Reactions: Homer Simpson and Jonnyboy82
Beautiful car mate, shame to see you selling it. I’ve read your thread many a time over the years. If I hadn’t committed to my current build I would have snapped it up. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a print out of bhp and torque? Also what is the current mileage?

@seanwebb68

Never been on a dyno. If you've driven a standard 32 you should feel a considerable difference. It's quick enough but being honest a stage 2 1.8t will pull away.

Attached a photo of the current mileage, engine has done approx around 100k.
 20190526 115825

Reactions: voorhees
@seanwebb68

Never been on a dyno. If you've driven a standard 32 you should feel a considerable difference. It's quick enough but being honest a stage 2 1.8t will pull away.

Attached a photo of the current mileage, engine has done approx around 100k.View attachment 183293
I am loaning my mates mk4 R32,and although yes a stage 2 1.8t would be quicker coming from a standard V8 4.2 I am happy with the power, no dilly dallying with waiting for the turbo to kick in.
On it...

<tuffty/>
If any endorsement is needed Paul this is it

Loving that Sandip nice and cheap

Longtime Sandip....hope you are well. I've not been on forum for years, your car still looks stunning mate and I think you need to keep it if poss.

@quinnj2

The thought has crossed my mind many times but I've had it a long time and I've learnt life if too short to hold onto something just because it has sentimental values, the next potential buyers will be taking the car to a level of tune that is going to hopefully make this car an absolute beast and get the full admiration it deserves. Will be a sad day when I hand the keys over but i'll be happy at the same time, as it'll be going to someone who's going to cherish it.

Thanks matey, won’t your mate take it. I really have my heart set on the b8.5 just for the practicality and room, but this draws me in every time I see it. That s4 I see in the back ground your new motor lmao wheels looks ace.

He will once he gets stuff sorted on his side, just waiting for somethings to go through what are out of his control. You're welcome to come anytime you want to have a look, no pressure.

Well spotted, it's a B5 1.8t, although I have been debating on a B5 S4 to go along side it

Nice why back to the 1.8t matey.

Ye s4 just so much easier to tune, space,sound,looks just great it’s the price 10k plus

Bought the B5 because of the rare colour, as far as I know it's the only Magnolia Pearl White B5 A4 in the country :sunglasses:

I've got a real hankering for this, if my B8 S4 sells I'll be in touch.

After a lot of thinking I have decided I will be keeping the car.

Reading many comments of people regretting selling their 8L has made me realise my car is worth keeping and I will sort all the minor faults out and make a few more changes on the way.

Reactions: S3AMJ, JamieOS, Sandra and 5 others
You’ve made the right choice bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.