S3 8L AMK engine. Vaccum diagram needed

Spanners24

Reaction score
Hi there, new to the forum and was wondering if anyone could help me?
Ive just picked up a 2000 s3 in ming blue for less than 400 quid but im having a boosting issue (boost stutters and doesnt go above 9psi)Its had headgasket, waterpump and turbo replaced in the last 1000 miles. No fault codes. But i think my issues lay in what id describe as a poor attempt at trying to bypass the n75 and/or n249. Will grab pics once littlens settled so you can see but theres pipes blanked off everywhere and none of it makes sense to me so was looking for a diagram deatiling what pipe goes where but i cant find anything that looks like what ive got. Can anyone help?

Reactions: MPH
This is what it currently looks like. I have no idea where to start so im really hoping someone can give me a starting point.
Ta

Attachments

• 20210807_174420.jpg
    20210807_174420.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 255
That looks a real mess ro be honest. I'd you look up the n249 delete on YouTube or the stickies on here there might be pictures of it done right.
Not sure the n75 should be by-passed as you need it for boost control.
Screenshot 20210807 200003 Gallery

Not the best picture to see what's going on but best I have at the min. The hose from ur recirc valve goes to under ur inlet manifold.

That looks a real mess ro be honest. I'd you look up the n249 delete on YouTube or the stickies on here there might be pictures of it done right.
Not sure the n75 should be by-passed as you need it for boost control.View attachment 240829
Not the best picture to see what's going on but best I have at the min. The hose from ur recirc valve goes to under ur inlet manifold.

Im gunna rip it out tomoro and run 1 line from DV to under the inlet cos theres things teed off of tees and it aint right. Is that a feed for boost gauge on the end of the inlet where it meets TB?

No the boost gauge is teed from near the top of the recirc valve

Ah yes i see now.. whats the feed from the inlet ? Once the rain stops im gunna run a new line and go for a drive and try and log some data and see whats goin on.

Right ive just been an put a straight line from DV to inlet manifold with a T for the boost gauge. Took it for a very quick run but didnt log anything and although it doesnt stutter and hesitate it still feels rather underpowered and very laggy. Smoke test is being done next week so will see what that finds..

I'm not sure what hose ur talking about on that picture.
You could have a leaking hose somewhere might be why it's under power best to give them all a good check over.

Right, ive found 3 pipes under the inlet manifold that have splits in them. 2 are straight swap for some silicone hose but the 3rd is the small 90 bend undee the inlet between cyl 2 & 3, does anyone know if there is a silcone replacement as both ends are different diameters. And also looks as tho injectors on cylinder 1,2,3 may be weeping abit so will get that sorted too.