S3 8l subframe

highlanderian

Reaction score
Sorry to bother folks, can't find the part number for the front subframe anywhere, could anyone enlighten me? Please :)
I'm pretty sure other models fit, but I'd rather try to get the same one.

Cheers
Ian

Reactions: MPH
I bought mine off eBay from Germany, my part no: 8N0199313E Hope this helps (2001 year)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As above part number is 8N0199313E which was on the original parts listing linked.

@highlanderian where did you end up buying ur subframe from? I'm looking at getting one aswell.
Hi mate, this is where I got mine from

Only issue, the brace on the bottom of the subframe doesn't fit. Bought inserts from audi, still wouldn't fit

There's a bar on the s3, bellow the subframe, which bolts to it. Must be for rigidity, I'm sure someone will know for sure

It’s a Brace in the subframe some mk4 cars don’t have them.. mines ****** just hanging there bolts are spinning cars done 2 tracks days like it I’m sure it’s fine without it if other cars don’t have it

Reactions: highlanderian and hydro s3
Hi mate, this is where I got mine from

Only issue, the brace on the bottom of the subframe doesn't fit. Bought inserts from audi, still wouldn't fit

What’s the quality like ?

The quality compared to the old one is brilliant :)
It looked sound enough to me, but I'm no mechanic. Fitted well, does the job and miles cheaper than audi

Reactions: Brad1011