S3 8P Chipped Vs S4 V8 B7, See Below

Not bad, but a stock S3 should be pretty similar to an S4 anyway. I guess the S4 should drop an S3 from a rolling start though.

Had a B7 S4 for a weekend before I got the S3.. very nice cars and they do sound quality on full chat (through the Hatfield tunnel with the windows down :yes: ).

Just wasn't quite at that stage.. maybe in a few years

-Sal-

sjahS3 said:
Had a B7 S4 for a weekend before I got the S3.. very nice cars and they do sound quality on full chat (through the Hatfield tunnel with the windows down :yes: ).

Just wasn't quite at that stage.. maybe in a few years

-Sal-

Don't think I'd ever get an S4 - the main reason being the RS4!

Revo with the select Plus USB tuning tool / dongle for custom tweaking.

TheWusMan said:
Revo with the select Plus USB tuning tool / dongle for custom tweaking.

what is the Plus USB tuning tool ?

what can u do whith the tool? change the map`s?

Allows selecting of milder or stronger settings, depending on the conditions of. eg. fuel (95 RON vs 98 RON vs 102 RON, where timing can be advanced for better juice in the tank) and outside temps (ie. hot summer day - there may be quite a bit of heatsoke in the turbo/intercooler, so one would tend to use a milder setting on the boost).

More info here, it's well worth it (plus it's an anti-theft device):

http://www.revotechnik.com/products/sps.aspx

Once the EEPROM of the dongle has been programmed with the USB cable, the dongle can be used by itself just by plugging into the OBDII port. Best part is - there's a stock mode for turning the map off altogether, ie. not detectable by a dealer, even if they were looking for it.
:rockwoot: