For Sale S3 8V Racingline Lowering Springs

SkiddyRebel

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've got a set of Racingline springs that were fitted to my pre-facelift S3 for approx 5,000 miles.

Looking for £80 plus postage (they're quite heavy) or collection from Leighton Buzzard area.

Any questions let me know on here or whatsapp me on 07745363653

Cheers!

They would fit as I have a saloon too. You will find they have a slightly different drop and that's only difference as fit A3/S3/RS3 all types, I am in the market for some springs and could potentially collect. Would you be able to meet me as either Saturday afternoon I will be driving north to south so down m6 and m40, if not 30th I am going up to M1 nearish Bedford so could. Are they a DIY job or do you really need a garage to do it?

What’s the part number and I’ll ring awesome to check.
Looking at awesome they should fit

They would fit as I have a saloon too. You will find they have a slightly different drop and that's only difference as fit A3/S3/RS3 all types, I am in the market for some springs and could potentially collect. Would you be able to meet me as either Saturday afternoon I will be driving north to south so down m6 and m40, if not 30th I am going up to M1 nearish Bedford so could. Are they a DIY job or do you really need a garage to do it?
I can be free on Saturday but will need to stay local To me as have a fair bit on. Failing that I can post them but will have to get a quote as they’re relatively heavy?