S3 Avus Alloys for Sale???

Andy_S3

Reaction score
Hey everyone, have seen some nice alloys at a local garage but im wondering-should I sell my originals to help fund the new ones or should I keep them and stick them back on the car when I eventually sell the S3?

If anyone is interested in them im open to offers, theyre in excellent condition, one has been caught slightly but other than that theyre all spot on, tyres have done about 3k so plenty of life left in them.

Cheers :icon_thumright:

any pics? around how much are you looking for them?

ill go take some pics now, really dont know what theyre worth tbh :unsure:

Ok here we are:

N/S Front
DSC00056.jpg

N/S Rear
DSC00057.jpg

O/S Rear
DSC00058.jpg

O/S Front - This is the one that is slightly marked but as you can see its barely noticable
DSC00059.jpg

And just to give you an idea of what they look like on the car :yes:
IMG_2086.jpg

DSCF2362.jpg

Again if anyone can give me a rough idea as to what as should ask for them, that would be great! Or if people think it would be best to keep them please let me know!

I have a garage full of bits that are going back on the car to put it back to standard when/if I ever sell it!
SELL THEM

thats true, im planning on keeping the car for a good while so theyre only really going to take up valuable space!

and also you have to make sure they are not damaged during storage which is a pain

i would get rid tbh as its not a major thing when you sell it. and to free up some money at the moment.

I am after a set but depends on how much you want as my funds are scarce.

They are usually selling for around £250-£300. I bought myself a set the other week with 2 brand new Goodyear Eagle F1 and Perelli P6000's for just over £300.

However had to pick them up. They look in pretty good shape. I will upload a before/after photo of mine this weekend :)

Good luck.

thanks for the link Danny, yeah i think 300 would be a good price, but ill keep an eye on that set on ebay though. They dont sound like theyre in great shape but nothing a refurb wouldnt sort out

that set on ebay only went for about £100 :( so I think i may just keep them. That set I liked were nice but I found out they were way overpriced. So im looking into getting some LM reps as these have been my personal faves since seeing the real deal on DPMs S3.

would these fit straight on a pre facelift a3 1.8t sport or are the stud patterns different?
would i need adaptors to fit a set of these?

would these fit straight on a pre facelift a3 1.8t sport or are the stud patterns different?
would i need adaptors to fit a set of these?

the will fit straight to it..no need for adaptors etc...

Straight fit..

Also Grathies was after a set, so maybe worth PM'ing him if nobody else comes up with the wonga...

ok,thanks.
what stud pattern are they 5x100?

Im after a set but having seen a set without tyres go on ebay for £60 the other week (I actually shed a tear as no one else bid!) Im not really willing to pay top whack for them

If anyone has a set without tyres Id be keen as I have a set of Toyo 888's sat here screaming to be put on!

Im after a set but having seen a set without tyres go on ebay for £60 the other week (I actually shed a tear as no one else bid!) Im not really willing to pay top whack for them

If anyone has a set without tyres Id be keen as I have a set of Toyo 888's sat here screaming to be put on!

Dude, i got a set of Mk3 golf 15s if you want a set for track day only???

Thanks for the offer mate but they wont fit over my brakes!

Also I really want standard Avus as a partial aethetical choice and would be ideal for my 888s, I tend to drive to trackdays on my wheels and I dont wanna be driving round on strange looking wheels!

Cheers for the offer tho dude

No worries dude, jus need rid, so thought if you needed for ripping around in, they may have done...good luck with the hunt anyway...

Dont know if its worth it, but i actually picked mine up from the Edition 38 website, check a few of the dub pages as theres always wheels up for sale on them :)

I have a set of the 17" Avus, I replaced with 18" S4 avus which are so much nicer looking.

I think your a fair distance away though which ain't so good.

If I remember correctly all four had damage in one form or another but I could get some pictures and fire them down to you. Their just taking up space in my basement and I'm selling the car so no need to keep them.