s3 avus alloys

S3mad

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Hi all ,

Has anyone got a set for sale ?

i have some 18's for swap which have good tyres

i've got a set. With good tyres all 6mm+, not interested the 18's tho'. Yours for £200 if you want them.

100_0036.jpg

What 18's do you have, any pics and where are you based??

keep an eye on ebay mate i picked up a mint set with matching tyres for £160 last week

I have some 0Z alloys they are in need of a refurb but they have good tyres . I just want standard alloys

What 18's do you have, any pics and where are you based??

They look nice have you pics of each wheel ?

i've got a set. With good tyres all 6mm+, not interested the 18's tho'. Yours for £200 if you want them.

100_0036.jpg

S3Mad, have you got any pics, or a name of the alloy, which OZ ones are they??

think i paid £180 for mine, with nearly new tyres. mint condition. try ebay, or pistonheads classifieds

Yes would prefer mint ones don't wanna pay silly money for damages ones.

Cheers

think i paid £180 for mine, with nearly new tyres. mint condition. try ebay, or pistonheads classifieds

seen them but not reply !!??

quote=mat20vt;627065]check the classifieds! £225 for a set![/quote]

they will look fine without suspension work
heres mine, with a 30mm drop
023.jpg

Mat, what colour are your wheels....did you do them yourself, or have them done??

Mat, what colour are your wheels....did you do them yourself, or have them done??

had them done at local paint shop, he fixed a few kerb marks etc and painted them. done a great job of painting. he done some for me in black for my mk4 golf
cant remember the colour. its a very dark grey, either a audi or porsche color.

Anyone local to london way got a set for sale or wants to swap for some 18's OZ alloys with 4 good tyres

Nikquatty, has a set for sale, i know he doesnt want to do a swap, so maybe worth PM'ing him, his are really nice, in a grey colour, he is down Brum way though, so dont know if thats a bit far for you...

Thanks for that i have seen his alloys ,

but a bit much for my budget .

Nikquatty, has a set for sale, i know he doesnt want to do a swap, so maybe worth PM'ing him, his are really nice, in a grey colour, he is down Brum way though, so dont know if thats a bit far for you...

anyone got some ,

as been let down on a set and really want a set of s3 alloys dont mind what color .

i have a spare single one in my garden shed:yes::p....could do with refurbing though

Ok ,

i am after some with good tread if anyone has a good set get in contact !

Sell you oZ wheels to get some cash then you can get which ever set you want.

I dont need to sell just searching for a nice set ebay doesn't have any .

Anyone selling a set ?

I dont need to sell just searching for a nice set ebay doesn't have any .

Anyone selling a set ?

I have a set and they are pretty mint to my knowledge, tyres are no good though. I want new wheels anyway, so what are mine worth?

Im after a single avus alloy preferably with tyre if anyone has a spare one laying around.

Please PM me :)

I have a spare avus but needs refurbing and its without tyre...plus im up norf!!

Ian, you can get S4 reps or S4 originals with pcd adaptors