S3 badge for fbmfsw

sbhoy17

Reaction score
hi all

im just waiting on my new fbmfsw the thing is im looking for the S3 badge that goes on the bottom of wheel ive seen some sline badges on ebay but none for S3 i was wondering if any you guys know were i could get one i dont want to phone glasgow audi as the %#^$£"* would not tell me the parts i needed to fit the wheel or tell me what was on my car all because i dont want to pay £1200 off them any info would be appreciated :icon_thumright:

try asking Dave from Stoke Audi here on the forum,
Great guy and has just sorted me out with some parts for my A3
I'm sure he will help you out.

there is often some on german ebay (search for Audi S3 lenkrad) There only seems to be TTS and S-line at the moment tho. Not that cheap tho for such a little badge.

Could you tell me where you sourced your wheel from-been looking for one for ages!!

Cheers

yeh have seen the badges on ebay but as you say no S3 just sline and TT my fbmfsw should be here in a few days so i will spend the time trying to source the badge i just fitted my RNS-E tonight too looks well smart.. hi mate i got the wheel from ebay coming from hungary its theres one on there the now but its nearly £800 i paid £559

Let me know if you find the sline badge for a FBMFSW on ebay. Mine says TTS now but thats not cool in a a3 2010 :)

Anyone got a link for the cover/badge?

I have an S3 one on mine & would be willing to swap for an s-line one if thats wots on your current wheel mate. lmk

Yeh I will swap you mate once I get the wheel see what badge is on it I'm positive it's an sline badge give u a pm in a few days
cheers s

hi sbhoy17, wonder where did you find the fbmfsw? i'm trying to find one for my s3 sportback as well.... it would be best if the steering wheel comes with airbag. meanwhile, wonder how much you paid for it?

hi kinson i got it off ebay £569 with airbag just type in audi S3 steering wheel a few have been added since i bought mine a few days ago

Yeh I will swap you mate once I get the wheel see what badge is on it I'm positive it's an sline badge give u a pm in a few days
cheers s

Excellent, cheers mate