S3 brake calipers

Zorro83

Reaction score
Hi all!

We Canadians will only be getting the S3 sedan later this year however the ordering has been begun. One of the options we have is the 'Red S3 logo brake caliper'.

My question is how does the optional caliper differ from the regular caliper?

perhaps someone could upload a pic of each?

Thank you!

ps. I've been gawking at this site for the last few months...damn those S3s are nice!

Thanks battle! So I assume that he has the optional calipers.

No worries! Yep, he sure does. It was an option in my country too but i didn't go for it as i prefer a stealthy approach but to each his own ;).

No worries! Yep, he sure does. It was an option in my country too but i didn't go for it as i prefer a stealthy approach but to each his own ;).

Yes indeed (the pics are mine). It wasn't really an option in Australia - they came with the 'Performance Pack' which included an eclectic assortment of options (Red Calipers, Wheel Design, Super Sports Seats, B&O, Magnetic Ride). It wasn't available as an individual option when I bought the car. I kinda like them.

Stock Calipers:-

pIMG_1955_zpsa3a71cfe.jpg

Red Ones:-

11959945535_c47d15878a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Battlekrapz
Thank you guys, i really appreciate all the help. Here in Canada, it's a $400 option to get the red calipers. Still undecided about them, however it does brighten up the wheels.

Reactions: Battlekrapz
or you could just paint them yourself for like £30, probably what Audi does anyway ...