S3 CAR insurance for chipped cars

redlinehigh

Reaction score
Hi ya, possible looking to chip my s3 and wondered if u had any thoughts to which companys people had used for a quote if i revo`d it?? :grimacing::grimacing:

Think Adrian Flux is a site sponsor - may be an opportunity for some discount ??

Reactions: pburv
Hi ya, possible looking to chip my s3 and wondered if u had any thoughts to which companys people had used for a quote if i revo`d it?? :grimacing::grimacing:

Hi, if you wanted to PM me I'd be happy to arrange a quotation for you.

Kind Regards
Dan

Reactions: Rob2k68
I use sky. Only £70 extra for a remap,change of springs and aftermarket wheels

My premium went up £130 with my mods through Adrian Flux compared to the previous policy I had with M & S.

Got insured this year with AXA through Performance Direct. With all my mods declared it was £200 cheaper than the renewal quote for the car as standard from Admiral! Go figure that one out?

Reactions: davc, pburv and Rob2k68
Think I got some sort of discount for having an 'approved' dash cam fitted so don't forget to mention that if you have one on top of the more obvious mods.

I used Greenlight years ago when I had modded cars. These small increases are mental, can't believe how cheap it is now.

I remember mods like remaps and suspension added hundreds to a policy.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Best thing I would say is get a rolling road print out a give that as the Bhp figure as the tuning companies Bhp figures are very optimistic indeed!!
Apr saying 400 for stage 2 more like 380!