S3 Crash resulting in 2 child fatalities in Wolverhampton

Another family hit with devastation like this through ******* Morons, hope they catch the driver

The reporting to date does suggest stupidity is the main cause.
Running away will only lead to more consequences, fingers crossed there are many for the guilty parties.

Absolutely tragic!
Just saw the news.
Always seems to be the innocent party is the one(s) who suffer.
Thoughts are with them and families at this time.

This is a sad story and more so for the families involved. It makes my blood boil when you see innocent people especially children involved. There’s a time and place for this sh1t and not in the cities or built up areas.
Unfortunately it’s these stories that brands us(Audi drivers/enthusiasts) as monsters and a-holes on the road. Where as most of us are responsible drivers

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Shocking stuff.

Who races other cars with kids in the car, the woman can't be right in the head if that's what she was doing.

I wonder if audi was stolen.

I think it's the Audi and Bentley that were racing. My guess is that they ran a red light and the S3 ploughed into the side of that BMW killing the poor kids :(

I think it's the Audi and Bentley that were racing. My guess is that they ran a red light and the S3 ploughed into the side of that BMW killing the poor kids :(
Yeah you're right, just read it elsewhere that the bentley and audi were racing.

You would think that people who can afford a Bentley or Audi are reasonably educated and intelligent people not idiots or acting like children.

You would think that people who can afford a Bentley or Audi are reasonably educated and intelligent people not idiots or acting like children.

More likely drug dealers.

Reactions: dannyboy1985
Hardly anyone can actually afford the car they drive these days, they're all leases or perpetual loans.

Reactions: BD55SOL and davc
Hardly anyone can actually afford the car they drive these days, they're all leases or perpetual loans.

You still have to be a fairly high earner to lease these things £1000 pm minimum for the Bentley and £4-500 for the s3. So by default you would think they are educated or have some common sense in them.

Shocking news. S3 could well be stolen there are plenty that are, Hence driver does a runner and doesn't care.

BMW was crossing and got rammed through some railings totally unware by the mother, as they ran a red light. Complete T-bone to the softest part of the vehicle.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You still have to be a fairly high earner to lease these things £1000 pm minimum for the Bentley and £4-500 for the s3. So by default you would think they are educated or have some common sense in them.
Having money and having an education are mutually exclusive values. As is class. As are manners.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Saw this and thought of a post that was made on here a few weeks back about someone racing off the lights.....this is the result!

Hope that forum member looks at this thread and it makes them think twice!

Reactions: DW81, Goner, Bristle Hound and 2 others
The reporting to date does suggest stupidity is the main cause.
Running away will only lead to more consequences, fingers crossed there are many for the guilty parties.

Stupidity created by drink driving more like. Only reasons why someone would run away. No insurance, No licence, drunk, or on drugs.

Saw this and thought of a post that was made on here a few weeks back about someone racing off the lights.....this is the result!

These Idiots were racing for a mile or 2 I’m all for a safe traffic light Grand Prix on a dual carriageway or a very quiet road but not racing in built up areas that’s a mugs game with deadly consequences.

I'm pretty sure they were talking about lights that had turned green so wind yer neck back in!

I'm pretty sure they were talking about lights that had turned green so wind yer neck back in!
On public roads racing is racing no matter how you TRY to justify it! Like I said in the other post, a guy I work with lost his 25 year old daughter because of it....AND yes they started racing off a green light.
He said: “I could clearly hear the sound of the Skoda’s engine – it was being revved severely.

“Then as the lights went green, the driver launched the car with excessive wheel spin and a huge cloud of white smoke.

“I then noticed the Corsa as it shot off from the lights with its front wheels juddering severely as the tyres tried to get a grip.”

Then what happened???
Jennifer Holden died when her Vauxhall Corsa collided with a coach driving in the opposite direction

So no, I don't need to wind my neck back in!

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/charity-worker-jennifer-holden-dies-3402305

Stupidity created by drink driving more like. Only reasons why someone would run away. No insurance, No licence, drunk, or on drugs.

There are many causes for stupid driving. This particular location is notorious for "boy racers" racing or showing off their dangerous driving skills (e.g. weaving in and out of traffic at high speed differentials) for entertainment

Only a week before this crash, a video came around on social media, showing racing at 150mph+ down this very road.