Facelift S3 Crash

Tragic and very suspicious 3 men in a Audi and 2 ****** off after

Reactions: AudiNutta and Audi Bairn
If they run they have something to hide, it's just a shame the innocent person was the one who paid the ultimate price! :(

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Police have also now confirmed that the Audi was stolen from neighbouring Northamptonshire.

So sad for the innocent victim and his family, while these scum run riot :rage:

Last edited:
Reactions: AudiNutta and Audi Bairn
How many times do you hear that the apparent culprits get away relatively unscathed and the innocent party suffers, with their life in this case.
Tragic!

This is horrendous :(

Looks like the drive slow, lie low logic wasn't used in this stolen car case that was brought up a few days ago.
Can't see how it would go so wrong on that straight road? @TDI-line

So sad to read stuff like this

Prison is too good for these people, cut there nuts off and let them suffer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Tom.H
Looks like reports are coming in that the car was stolen from Northamptonshire!

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk

How many times do you hear that the apparent culprits get away relatively unscathed and the innocent party suffers, with their life in this case.
Tragic!
Yep how many times on these Police Camera Action type shows do you see some stolen car barrel roll or whatever & the scumbag is up, out & running like a jack rabbit before the car has almost come to a halt. If that was you or me it would probably end in a flame ****** demise!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Yep how many times on these Police Camera Action type shows do you see some stolen car barrel roll or whatever & the scumbag is up, out & running like a jack rabbit before the car has almost come to a halt. If that was you or me it would probably end in a flame ****** demise!

At least the driver is being held at the main Peterborough Police branch, won't be long before they get the other 2.

Reactions: richinsoton and Audi Bairn
Poor old boy was probably on his way to/home from work at that hour!

Reactions: BarryG79, TDI-line and Audi Bairn