S3 Door Trim/Blades

Daniel Knight

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm looking for a replacement door trim/blade for the left door of my S3. I tried bodging the trim I have back onto the car, failed and now I need a replacement. Audi have quoted me £90.43 but have said it could take months before the part arrives, figured I would try my luck here before placing the order with Audi.

Hi All, I'm looking for a replacement door trim/blade for the left door of my S3. I tried bodging the trim I have back onto the car, failed and now I need a replacement. Audi have quoted me £90.43 but have said it could take months before the part arrives, figured I would try my luck here before placing the order with Audi.
What colour I'll send you a link if it's blackhttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/breaking...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 Try this chap S 3 breaking

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hang on wait.... £90 for the door blade? The fronts used to be around £200 in primed finish..... EACH! That’s a really good price regardless of the wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: danny_dj3 and MPH
Are you on about the triM on the outside of the door or the One on the sil

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203006848533 door blade available

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My money is on the OP posting in the wrong section so will move it to 8V based on his post history...

<tuffty/>

Now you come to mention it, just noticed the OP’s profile picture nevermind.

Yep, this has been moved to the wrong section. I also (now) own an 8L S3.

In which case, which Audi dealer quoted you that price for the door blades/trims. Because at that price I know a few of us on here would snap them up!

In which case, which Audi dealer quoted you that price for the door blades/trims. Because at that price I know a few of us on here would snap them up!

It was Audi Aylesbury - to be clear it was £90.43 for each front blade, the smaller ones towards the rear arches were additional, as were the screws for fronts.

I might have to ring my local dealer as thats a a good price.