s3 footwell lights?

lenny151

Reaction score
Can anyone give any advice where I can buy footwell light kit from any any tips on how to fit them once fitted do they need to be turned on on vagcom?

any help would be much appreciated

thanks

T8ups he's a site sponsor aswell, so its good to give back & he's an exceptional seller.

Reactions: veeeight
He is able to produce a kit AFAIK.

I've just bought and installed a kit from Kufatec. All genuine parts & really easy to fit. They will need to be coded with VCDS to work properly.

I've just bought and installed a kit from Kufatec. All genuine parts & really easy to fit. They will need to be coded with VCDS to work properly.

How much did it cost all in?

Done my 8P with bits from Robin and the door warning lights too.

Is yours a Sporback - are you doing the rears too ?

Mines a sportback mate am not to bothered about the rears if there easy Enuf to do the fronts will do the rears too

I have already contributed to that thread. It was about puddle lights not footwell lights I asked how you turn the footwell lights on.
Mark

Ah yes, my mistake.

I retrofitted footwell lights on my 8P S3 with the kit from @RobinA3, the coding was simple with VCDS.

I'm sure it won'e be too different with the 8V.

From what I have seen so far, in v15.7.0, most if not all of the lighting adaptations and codings are labeled and contained within module 09.

Thanks mate will give it ago when they arrive do you know what number the positive wire go in by any chance?