s3 front end

marv999

Reaction score
hey guys,

hope all is well amongst this corona virus.

before all this blew up last week, had a very minor collision with a kid in a seat mii, who decided he'd put his brakes on and indicate down a private estate....

slammed the brakes on and made minor damage... yes yes still my fault that i was following too close.

anyway grill has cracked (ordered a new one)

looks like the rest of the bumper has been pushed up, but could anyone give me a heads up as to what potentially could have damaged when this happened.

bonnet is not flush with grill/bumper (think its been pushed in/up)

and lights are not as flush as they should be.

stay safe fellow Audi friends.

Marv

P.S do ask if you need other pics etc

Attachments

• IMG_20200401_152946.jpg
    IMG_20200401_152946.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20200401_152959.jpg
    IMG_20200401_152959.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20200401_152946.jpg
    IMG_20200401_152946.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 73
Possibly cracked the slam panel, that’s about £200 to replace and a relatively big job to replace time wise as its holding a lot of stuff up, (perfect if you’d off work for 12 weeks lol)
If I was you I’d take the bumper off and get it up in the air if you can, then just search for what’s broke

fortunately i am off work for the foreseeable future... unfortunately i don't have the space to have the front end off in my street, do to having one parking space and that's tighter than a ducks **** to start with

is the slam panel a universal one or unique to the s3?

I would recommend you get an Autoscan done first to see if any faults have appeared since you had your bump ( i feel ur pain as i had the same happen to me 4yrs ago ) Then best to take all the bumper off and see if bonnet closes ok , check the bonnet struts for damage .
Once bumoer is off you will be able to assess any other damage ie slam panel frame , lights * fogs + wiring hooe this helps