Facelift S3 gone, I only called in to extend the warranty !!

mikemod

Reaction score
So I thought I would go for the Audi all in warranty/service pack as I decided I would just keep the S3 as I couldn't decide what to buy next.

When I was in for the initial inspection someone had just bought a new RS5 and traded in a 2017 S5 Coupe 3.0T, only 25K miles, same colour as my S3, pano roof, matrix lights.
It's now in my garage !!!

Looks like I will be moving to the S5 section. :grinning:

Reactions: jimojameso, student63, NevMan and 6 others
So I thought I would go for the Audi all in warranty/service pack as I decided I would just keep the S3 as I couldn't decide what to buy next.

When I was in for the initial inspection someone had just bought a new RS5 and traded in a 2017 S5 Coupe 3.0T, only 25K miles, same colour as my S3, pano roof, matrix lights.

Show us the car

Reactions: NevMan
S5 1

• Love
Reactions: Sandra, jimojameso, student63 and 4 others

Always dangerous visiting the dealer

Reactions: jimojameso and mikemod
Very nice. I would have bought an S5 if it didn't hurt my left knee so much. No matter how I had the seats I could not stop getting leg pain after 15 mins driving. Didn't like the pedal offset either. 3.0 v6 supercharged must be nice!

Very nice. I would have bought an S5 if it didn't hurt my left knee so much. No matter how I had the seats I could not stop getting leg pain after 15 mins driving. Didn't like the pedal offset either. 3.0 v6 supercharged must be nice!
Mine is the 3.0 V6 Turbo, I'm not sure if they have changed the pedal layout for the B9 but I would say it's one of the most comfortable cars I have driven, especially the massage seats :grinning:.

Reactions: nothingness
Mine is the 3.0 V6 Turbo, I'm not sure if they have changed the pedal layout for the B9 but I would say it's one of the most comfortable cars I have driven, especially the massage seats :grinning:.
.............even my RS6 hasn't got the massage seats.

Reactions: Sandra and mikemod
Mike that is one lovely car. Enjoy.

Reactions: mikemod