S3 Headlights

Mr Freeze

Reaction score
Hi all

I've had my S3 back for a couple of days after nearly 7 weeks in the dealership with a Squeaky seat
Looking round the car I've noticed the front headlights are full of condensation and it doesn't seem to be clearing is this normal ?
I've never had it happen before in the two and half years of owning it I know the car has sat outside most of that time
as it was waiting for parts . I've spoke to the dealership and they said they will look at it next week when it goes in for a wheel refurb
yep they've curbed my front wheel which as ****** me off as I only had them refurbed a couple of week before the car went in for the seat repair .

The warranty runs out in March 22 so I want to make sure there isn't a issue with the headlights as I imagine they would
be expensive to replace out of warranty .

The moisture should go away with the lights on for 45min to hour half make sure its on the job card the next time it goes in so you have a chance of good will if gets worse after warrnty runs out

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr Freeze
As above its been sat stationary in the cold for awhile at the dealership it's normal especially if both headlights have condensation wouldn't worry about it my S3 had condensation/misting in the headlights every winter

Reactions: Mr Freeze