@MikeParkin - long story which has been going on for the last number of months but basically was getting low pressure faults
Everything at the low pressure end has been changed from the pump housing, pump, filter, spacer added (Stage 3 remember) and control module - probably guts of £600 spent based on advice and my own research - don't regret it but it is what it is
Turns out the HPFP is only getting 105bar when being called for 230bar or something like that so the next step is to change it the rule it out or maybe even change the seal?? dont know - being recommended to change my Autotech internals but due to cost I dont want to do that just yet.
Ideally i want to change the seal first in my pump, test it, then change pump with my internals then change internals if needs be so another 3 steps or so to hopefully rule everything out
I did have a similar issue but it was how they installed the LPFP. Under pressure it was pushing away from the unit causing it to go into limp mode. Under my own investigation I found it wasn’t installed correctly, I fixed it and they also added some support from underneath to stop the pump from moving.
When they initially installed my first HPFP they had bent it (said it was faulty) but once that was sorted it seems to run fine now.