S3 Klec's New Arrival! + lots of pics [56k beware]

Thanks for the comments. Yes I am 22 but I did way up the house or car senario and after a little bit of thought I opted for the car. I'm living for today and having some fun with my cash as I'm not sure what might happen in the future. My plan is probably keep the car for 2/3 years and then sell it and with the money I'll have saved from living at home buy a house then.

Plans for the car... I am possibly toying with the idea of a Stage 1 remap but voiding my warranty doesn't sound too good an idea to me! But apart from filling it up with petrol, I'm saving up for a house. I've got the biggest smile on my face, I'm super happy when I drive it and I have no regrets buying something which is constantly losing money.

Its my opinion, i didnt say i was right. I just dont believe in buying a car and living at home. You need a home to start a family and a life. Bought my place at 23 and now own an S3 and hoping to start a family soon while building my career.

Of course its your opinion, but the guy is only posting pics of his car, not asking what he should be doing with his disposal income as a 22 year old man!

Ill remember to strictly stick to topic from now on, as per all threads in here :icon_thumright:

Ill remember to strictly stick to topic from now on, as per all threads in here :icon_thumright:

:laugh: We always go off the boil. But what I'm saying is, life is VERY VERY short my friend. So if the 22 year old, wants to spend £30k on a car instead of a house, then thats upto him isn't it? Just going "Spending money on a car is a waste of money, you should have bought a house etc etc" is a little unecessary, whether its your opinion or not.

End of the days, cars will pretty much ALWAYS lose money, always cost money to run/modify etc. They are not investments, they are just hobbys/fun etc.

I understand buddy, i was just sayin ;)

Spelling response; 'your both winners' = 'you're both winners'

Last time i mentioned spelling a thread went off the rails and a member had to be warned :lmfao:

I understand buddy, i was just sayin ;)

...'saying'.

Spelling response; 'your both winners' = 'you're both winners'

Last time i mentioned spelling a thread went off the rails and a member had to be warned :lmfao:

....no punctuation. :no:

LollySmartyPants.jpg

Urban Dictionary: Just sayin'__:whistle2:

Yeah but, why are his 61 Reg door interior different to my 61 Reg door interior? The piano black inlays are different in mine, so have I been cleverly given an earlier model on a later plate? Lol. I am confused. ****** paranoid sob I am. :)

Going by the SB in your sig I presume you have a Sportback. The inlays on the sportback doors are different from the 3 door. The sportback ones are a strip that runs along the top to the door handle. 3 doors ones are big curvey jobs like you see in the pics.

Hope you sleep better tonight now that you know this :)

Nice My brothers got the X5 M sport too gun metal grey...love driving it.

Great car mate. You enjoy doing wot makes you happy.

Great car mate. You enjoy doing wot makes you happy.

Thanks! I've been chuckling to myself reading over this thread as 4 weeks ago I completed on my flat and made my first step on the property ladder! Paid my S3 off too!

So at the moment everything is good and my S3 is staying for now anyway!