S3 might be going... might be getting her older sister.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilim

Reaction score
Classifieds: RS3 Grill etc Parts

i have put my mods up for sale prior to the looking at the car, so i can act fast on it if the all the paper work goes through...

Thanks peps....

Reactions: Kelza
TTRS it is then Ilim. Can see your so-called friends face when you pitch up with that. Gimme a call when you get it.

Brodster... hahahahaha was keeping it on the low, but either way. Yeah its the TTRS mate. Hopefully all goes well and i can get it next week. Cant wait..... but feel abit sad that the Tangerine queen will be going :blownose:

Love your work there, the car is beautiful.

nevermind the parts, can i have your car! it looks gorgeous what colour rs will you be opting for?

nevermind the parts, can i have your car! it looks gorgeous what colour rs will you be opting for?

I'm sure we can sort a deal out if ur interested in buying the "Tangerine queen" with all her mods....the TTRS will be a bit more calm of a colour. Metallic grey.

haha im only joking mate mrs would kill me if i tanned the flat deposit money again :p if it had been 2 years ago before i bought mine id be sitting in her already gtwts but id imagine she flys looking like that

haha im only joking mate mrs would kill me if i tanned the flat deposit money again :p if it had been 2 years ago before i bought mine id be sitting in her already gtwts but id imagine she flys looking like that

Cheers mate... She is a beauty 😉

youll be happy with grey as well its a fantastic colour also be sure not to forget about us here once you pick her up be sure to post a cheeky wee pic or two

youll be happy with grey as well its a fantastic colour also be sure not to forget about us here once you pick her up be sure to post a cheeky wee pic or two

Will do mate. That all depends if the payments are good 😉

Nice one Ilim! Can't wait to see piccies of the TTRS! Lovely choice, though the Tangerine is a real beauty too :wub: xx

Bad news peps.... The TTRS that I was after, some 100 yr old guy bought it 10nins before I got there.... Parts will still for sale until my TTRS search is complete.... Sad times and just sliced my hand open with a stanley knife packaging the previous rims.... Ouch

Yeah no blood on my new alloys lol ,now i,m getting itchy feet...:)

Yeah no blood on my new alloys lol ,now i,m getting itchy feet...:)

Dnt worry mate. Did the first one nicely and then sliced the thumb... Si much negative sh*t happening today. ***

Status
Not open for further replies.