S3 mirrors

James.Asbri

Vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
Hi all

This is my first post so u'll have to bare with me.

Just purchased some S3 mirrors for my car, does anybody know how easy they are to fit?

No unfortunately not, the Black Adition came out just as I ordered mine, wasn't atal happy! Mines exactly the same except the flat bottom steering wheel and the black piano inlays, thats just an image I got from Google. I will be posting some pictures of mine soon, just needs a good clean and the mirrors need changing

Hi James,
Where did you purchase from and how much? pm if you prefer.
Also, are these proper aluminium or just plastic that aluminium covered?
Cheers

I got them from eBay. The guy selling them had them on his company car which he had to give back, only cost me £100. They are a genuine Audi part, haven't received them yet so will let you know when they arrive.​

Mirrors arrived today, look lovely! Tried fitting them but felt like I was going to break something, probably cost me more to correct my errors!

Think its a far better/safer idea to send it to Audi and let them do a proper job!

Just ask someone closer to you who has experience in this cause audi will charge you a ransom.

I don't reali know anybody in the car industry, i'll give them a ring first to see what they say, I'm almost 100% sure they will give me a stupid price. If they do i'll have to find somebody else?

I meant ask on here for help mate, there's number of guys down your way who would help for few beers, try ashley for one, aka Benskin.

Yep, just down the road so that made my day!

Was expecting a big bill!

haha nice...!

surprised their doing it FOC

I know, the only trouble is that I have got to wait until Monday!