S3 MPG - what are you guys doing??

My old stage 3 S3 used to return mid 30's without too much of an issue so you lads must have lead shoes or never get out on the open roads. They're not good for mpg in town but with the s-tronic box, no cruise and a bit of looking ahead you should be able to top 30mpg on anything over a 40 mile journey on an A road or M-way.

38mpg driving my 57 plate manual S3 back from where I purchased it, it was a clear run on motorways. Usually get around 26-30~ mpg out of it however most of my driving is on B roads and very few dual carriageways. Only ever use VPower of Momentum though.

Wow I have a S3 8P and I struggle to get about 19mpg, recently purchased car, and I believe its mapped ‍♂️

Bit of a different story with my 2+ S3, 19MPG mixed driving, max I've seen is 28MPG but I've not taken it on a motorway for a long cruise yet. Worse than the 4.2 V8 in my old S5!

19MPG does seem super low for a stock car.
Yeah tbh im not a expert yet lol, last 2 cars were TDis, it ****** goes though so im gonna assume that its defo not stock. need to find out whats going on in my engine and probably map the gearbox D mode back down to more eco and quiet.

Mine is s2+ and will do 25mpg short journeys and about 35 on the motorway.

is your car Getting up to temperature?

Reactions: Kayobong