Facelift S3 number 4 on its way!!

dickys3

Staff member
Reaction score
Just ordered my 4th S3, a Daytona grey sportback. My first of the new shape, having had 2 mk1's, 1 8P and now this. All others have been 3 door so this will be a nice change.

Can't wait for it to arrive, although it will be the usual 3 months I guess!!

Roll on December lol!

Reactions: richinsoton, BarryG79, MikeParkin and 7 others
Congratulations, although I couldn't take delivery of a brand new car in the middle of winter. :disrelieved:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Thanks. Perfect time to put the Quattro in to action?

Reactions: richinsoton, Audi Bairn and Sandra
Just ordered my 4th S3, a Daytona grey sportback. My first of the new shape, having had 2 mk1's, 1 8P and now this. All others have been 3 door so this will be a nice change.

Can't wait for it to arrive, although it will be the usual 3 months I guess!!

Roll on December lol!
The waiting begins. Lol. Time will pass quick, can't wait to see it. :) x

Congrats on the order.
My last two cars have been January and November deliveries. Makes no odds in the uk, winter is 12 months durations anyway :cold:

Reactions: richinsoton, BarryG79, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Congrats on the order.
My last two cars have been January and November deliveries. Makes no odds in the uk, winter is 12 months durations anyway :cold:

Up here anyway...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
If l choose to get the S3 l ordered,"Waiting on another qoute"the full front of the car will be covered in Expel, no way am l paying all that money for paint to get it pummeled by gritters

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Rolly12
If l choose to get the S3 l ordered,"Waiting on another qoute"the full front of the car will be covered in Expel, no way am l paying all that money for paint to get it pummeled by gritters

What's the average cost of that mate?

It's self healing anyway.

Getting it on the cheap cash in hand for £1200,was quoted double that from a mob on facebook

Suppose at £2000 for a paint job you'd want to keep it good! Just get her a bra... LOL

Reactions: Jassyo06