S3 or Rs3

Banwell

previously LeeS3
Reaction score
Is it going to happen or not? Going through the process of new order and would hate to see a new S3 in the next 12 mths!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

General consensus is no one really knows - not even the dealers. It's all speculation, no fact.

I dont know what audi are waiting for - the market is ready for the new S3 now, isn't it?

Autocar lists the car as summer 2006, along with the S6 and S8, but know one knows for sure.

[ QUOTE ]
General consensus is no one really knows - not even the dealers. It's all speculation, no fact.

I dont know what audi are waiting for - the market is ready for the new S3 now, isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have to agree, had my MOT done yesterday and spoke to the salesdude. Like said before, until Audi UK themselves release S3/RS3 information nothing is confirmed. He seemed to think that they may not do it for quite a while due to the poor takeup of the 3.2Q.

you should have told him poor take up of 3.2q is probably due to people waiting for s3/rs3!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The thing to look out for is the new TT which is due at the end of this year. If the top engine in that is a 3.2 FSi with 300bhp then there will be an S3/RS3 to come in my opinion.

Dan

That "S3" doesn't even have a spoiler!!!

Doubt it......

[ QUOTE ]
The thing to look out for is the new TT which is due at the end of this year. If the top engine in that is a 3.2 FSi with 300bhp then there will be an S3/RS3 to come in my opinion.

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats interesting. I wonder if Audi will do what the did when the first S3 came out - de-tune it so it had less BHP that the TT? Hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

AL