s3 owner says hi!

Stride

Reaction score
Hello everybody. As you have gathered I am new to the site. Just thought I would post a thread to introduce myself. I am the owner of the black s3 in the picture on my avatar and I LOVE it. I am looking to restore the paintwork and add some chrome wing mirrors to it, any tips or advice would br most helpful and appreciated as I am hardly an expert in these matters.
:s3addict:

Welcome to the site dude.

Regarding the paintwork, have a look at the detailing sub forum, loads of info there that should help you on your way.

Chrome mirrors, have a look in the S3 (8L) forum, as im sure someone had some up for sale in there last week :)

:redrs4:great car the s3. tunning capabilities are emense. go for a miltek cat back exhaust and a remap and you wont beleave the difference. just got my s4 back from an rs4 conversion and still cant beleave the way the thing pulls. enjoy your car and welcome to the forum...........

Welcome to the site mate!

Just to move on from Hot S4 - We are actually offering some great 2009 tuning package deals on Custom-Code mapping, Forge DVs, Milltek exhausts and Green Cotton filters - not listed on this forum yet but it soon will be :)

Give Nino a call on 01246 455005 and he can tell you how much the package is:

But I do believe we are offering the Package 1 for £350inc VAT which includes Custom-Code Phase 1, Forge 007P DV and Green Cotton panel filter!!!!!

I hope this helps :)

Regards
Mike