s3 saloon daytona grey

zee23

Reaction score
Hey all new member after reading the forums religiously I have finally decided on a spec and I'm looking to pull the trigger this week any suggestions on spec and finance quotation would be much appreciated!
Spec
S3 saloon Stronic in Daytona grey
Comfort pack with park assist front and rear
Black styling pack
LED lights
Bang and olufsen
Auto folding/dimming mirrors
Super sports seats
Panormaic roof
Interior light pack
Privacy glass

Been offered a 4 year pcp 5k a year miles for 414 pounds a month with a 5k deposit and a gfv of around 18500 .
Thoughts ?

Reactions: S3 Turbo, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Nice spec. Hope you enjoy the forum :) x

Reactions: Jassyo06 and zee23
Hey all new member after reading the forums religiously I have finally decided on a spec and I'm looking to pull the trigger this week any suggestions on spec and finance quotation would be much appreciated!
Spec
Black styling pack
LED lights
Bang and olufsen
Super sports seats
Panormaic roof
Interior light pack
Privacy glass

Been offered a 4 year pcp 5k a year miles for 414 pounds a month with a 5k deposit and a gfv of around 18500 .
Thoughts ?

........sounds horrible mate, why on on earth did you order that??!! :whistle2:

Congrats, and welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and zee23
........sounds horrible mate, why on on earth did you order that??!! :whistle2:

Congrats, and welcome to the forum :)
Team DAYTONA! Dealer expects delivery march/April, the wait will be a killer after today's spirited test drive

Reactions: Simon L
Spec
Black styling pack
LED lights
Bang and olufsen
Super sports seats
Panormaic roof
Interior light pack
Privacy glass

Thoughts ?
have you tried carwow? i got mine for £399 a month 4 year pcp 3.75k deposit gfv 18.6k 5k a year and the spec i ordered is: s3 saloon stronic, park assist plus, ilp, bang and olufsen, technology pack, driver assistance pack,auto mirrors, auto dimming rear view mirror,

Sounds nice,shame it's not Sepang blue

Reactions: Bristle Hound, zee23 and Simon L
You've got a good deal there mate £40++for a S3 sedan you'll find its difficult to beat that deal where are ye based?

have you tried carwow? i got mine for £399 a month 4 year pcp 3.75k deposit gfv 18.6k 5k a year and the spec i ordered is: s3 saloon stronic, park assist plus, ilp, bang and olufsen, technology pack, driver assistance pack,auto mirrors, auto dimming rear view mirror,
I have just sent them an enquiry in case its any cheaper here's to hoping it is

You've got a good deal there mate £40++for a S3 sedan you'll find its difficult to beat that deal where are ye based?
I'm based in west London but have actually had a shocking time at both west London audi,supposedly the biggest dealership in europe, (more like the worst in europe) and slough audi so this deal was through epsom audi in surrey who have been absolutely fantastic

Reactions: Jassyo06
I have just sent them an enquiry in case its any cheaper here's to hoping it is

Yeah I agree with Jassy £40k sounds about on the money.

I got 10% and paid just under £38k....................as you can see you've got about 2k more in options over my spec. You might get another 1-2% if yer really lucky but that's about it.

Yeah I agree with Jassy £40k sounds about on the money.

I got 10% and paid just under £38k....................as you can see you've got about 2k more in options over my spec. You might get another 1-2% if yer really lucky but that's about it.
I think total spec came to around 41k and I got 9% off been told that's the absolute most possible so I don't want to push it too much as they have been very good to me can't wait !

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
I don't want to push it too much as they have been very good to me

They are supposed to be good to you, it's not like they are doing you a favour! They told me on my first enquiry that the very best they could do was a max of 3% off, as the S3 holds it's value well and they are only allocated a certain amount each year! The next day I went for a test drive, after the test he asked if I wanted to go home and talk to the wife and have a think about it, I said no I want to go inside and talk figures...the 3% off went up to 10.5% after he knew if I walked out I wouldn't come back ;)

I see it as they are after your money, you are after theirs!!! At the end of the day do they feel guilty about 'trying' to sell you a £15 cleaning kit for £400???

Coventry Audi seem to be the best for discounts at 11%....just use that quote and ask your dealer to match it, that's what I did and after a little hesitation they matched it. After all they all want a sale and not for you to go elsewhere.

Only thing I'd say is go for the Tech pack if you're going to spec a car like that, the standard screen really let's the interior of the car down...maybe swap the LED lights for the Tech pack? Only my thoughts of course....still a nicely spec'd car.

They are supposed to be good to you, it's not like they are doing you a favour! They told me on my first enquiry that the very best they could do was a max of 3% off, as the S3 holds it's value well and they are only allocated a certain amount each year! The next day I went for a test drive, after the test he asked if I wanted to go home and talk to the wife and have a think about it, I said no I want to go inside and talk figures...the 3% off went up to 10.5% after he knew if I walked out I wouldn't come back ;)

I see it as they are after your money, you are after theirs!!! At the end of the day do they feel guilty about 'trying' to sell you a £15 cleaning kit for £400???
I will heed your advice and try and push a bit more then , I've told them to forget the "autoglym pack" as I'll be getting the car detailed as soon as it arrives . And the gap insurance has been lowered to 399 still not sure on that as I've read it can be had for 200 quid ! Decisions decisions

Coventry Audi seem to be the best for discounts at 11%....just use that quote and ask your dealer to match it, that's what I did and after a little hesitation they matched it. After all they all want a sale and not for you to go elsewhere.

Only thing I'd say is go for the Tech pack if you're going to spec a car like that, the standard screen really let's the interior of the car down...maybe swap the LED lights for the Tech pack? Only my thoughts of course....still a nicely spec'd car.
Will be giving Coventry Audi a call later on today and see what they say , its only an hour drive so that wont be an issue.
I was ooohing and ahhhing about the tech pack but I very rarely use Sat nav and the S1 I've just got my sister has the normal screen and seems ok to me , does the tech pack make such a big difference ? This is getting harder and harder lol !

I will heed your advice and try and push a bit more then , I've told them to forget the "autoglym pack" as I'll be getting the car detailed as soon as it arrives . And the gap insurance has been lowered to 399 still not sure on that as I've read it can be had for 200 quid ! Decisions decisions

Have you looked at www.gapinsurance123.co.uk for a quote? Pretty sure it came in at about £150 for 4 years cover on there with a £25k claim limit which is more than sufficient for what you'll need.

Hope this helps

Will be giving Coventry Audi a call later on today and see what they say , its only an hour drive so that wont be an issue.
I was ooohing and ahhhing about the tech pack but I very rarely use Sat nav and the S1 I've just got my sister has the normal screen and seems ok to me , does the tech pack make such a big difference ? This is getting harder and harder lol !

It is a lot of money for what it is really,and everyone has their own thoughts on it. When I looked at the standard and tech pack next to each other it was a no brainer for me....just think when you're spending £40k+ on a car the tech pack screen finishes the inside off a lot better....In my eyes that should be the standard screen anyway.

Always a hard decision speccing your car how you want it, then once you commit you'll spend the next few months changing your mind daily lol

Have you looked at www.gapinsurance123.co.uk for a quote? Pretty sure it came in at about £150 for 4 years cover on there with a £25k claim limit which is more than sufficient for what you'll need
Hope this helps
Would return to invoice be a better option then the 25k limit or would it not make a difference ?

It is a lot of money for what it is really,and everyone has their own thoughts on it. When I looked at the standard and tech pack next to each other it was a no brainer for me....just think when you're spending £40k+ on a car the tech pack screen finishes the inside off a lot better....In my eyes that should be the standard screen anyway.

Always a hard decision speccing your car how you want it, then once you commit you'll spend the next few months changing your mind daily lol
I think I'll have to have a look at them side by side , dealer I went to only had an S3 with the standard screen so dont no how Much nicer the tech pack screen is , is the connect worth it ? Sounds like a gimmick to me

Would return to invoice be a better option then the 25k limit or would it not make a difference ?

I don't really think it would make much difference, in the worst case scenario of a write off your insurance company will pay out the value of the car before the accident then you'd have the GAP insurance to basically cover the interest and any other costs left on your PCP.

Down to personal preference again in the end I think, but you'll always be better off than taking it through the dealer.

Reactions: zee23
I'd say go for Combined Vehicle Replacement, that way you don't have to worry about trying to get any % off if you needed to use it! Plus if a newer model is out when you claim they upgrade you to that rather than looking for an (new) older version.

I can't remember if I did 20k or 25k off hand! Doesn't make much difference on the quote though.

I think I'll have to have a look at them side by side , dealer I went to only had an S3 with the standard screen so dont no how Much nicer the tech pack screen is , is the connect worth it ? Sounds like a gimmick to me

Again the Audi connect is down to personal choice...but if you were happy with the basic mmi system I wouldn't say the audi connect is worth the extra premium for what it actually does...It's a nice to have but not really going to make any difference in your day to day driving.

Your dealer should have a car in stock with the Tech pack on to compare, even if it's a used A3 or something it's all the same system.

I'd say go for Combined Vehicle Replacement, that way you don't have to worry about trying to get any % off if you needed to use it! Plus if a newer model is out when you claim they upgrade you to that rather than looking for an (new) older version.

I can't remember if I did 20k or 25k off hand! Doesn't make much difference on the quote though.
I think that sounds the best option and the route I'll most likely take thanks for the help!

Again the Audi connect is down to personal choice...but if you were happy with the basic mmi system I wouldn't say the audi connect is worth the extra premium for what it actually does...It's a nice to have but not really going to make any difference in your day to day driving.

Your dealer should have a car in stock with the Tech pack on to compare, even if it's a used A3 or something it's all the same system.
I suppose I will have a look and if i feel it's really worth the additional 1100 odd quid then I will add it ,chances are I think I'll probably stick with the standard due to how little I'll use the nav!

Reactions: Col_88
I suppose I will have a look and if i feel it's really worth the additional 1100 odd quid then I will add it ,chances are I think I'll probably stick with the standard due to how little I'll use the nav!

£1100 it's worth it definitely, most of us got charged £1500 for it and £1800 with connect which is worth a miss

Loving the Daytona. Plus another shout for carwow and Basingstoke Audi who aren't a million miles from you. Got a very good deal from them and excellent service.

£1100 it's worth it definitely, most of us got charged £1500 for it and £1800 with connect which is worth a miss
Having watched a short clip on it today it is definitely interesting me a lot more now lol spec keeps getting bigger and bigger

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
Having watched a short clip on it today it is definitely interesting me a lot more now lol spec keeps getting bigger and bigger

Yeah it's a Audi thing mate most of us went through the very same spec dilemma

Welcome to the wonderful world of Audi Options............................bankruptcy is a guaranteed free extra!!

Reactions: S3 Turbo, zee23 and Jassyo06
Welcome to the wonderful world of Audi Options............................bankruptcy is a guaranteed free extra!!
Tell me about it :(
Won this trophy before ... :whistle2::D

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Blackwhite, Jassyo06, S3 Turbo and 2 others