S3 Special Editions?

No such thing!!!

It just looks like someone has got a bit excited with the stickers and sills, quattro sticker on the front bumper, the bootlid too.

Doesnt look too bad though, it has an 8P gearknob and handbrake fitted by the looks of it and the discs look good too.

Reactions: Essflee
From the add...

"Engine bay and door sills badged Nuremberg Edition factory edition"

" 7.5Jx17 Avus alloys"

Really?

I saw this the other day too, terrible how garages haven't a clue about the cars they're selling, looks like a respectable garage too at first glance.

Bird had spotted it and emailed them..

"A customer drove by at the weekend and fell in love with the car so sorry its sold, we are trying to
replace it but im very very fussy on what i buy, the next one needs to be gorgeous if i can track one down i will
let you know

Regards"

Not fussy enough to actually check what they are selling is what they advertise it as...

Wonder if the owner will appear on here :S

Mines special... its a Badger5 Edition :D

<tuffty/>

Reactions: sssline, Clart and Nilz
Are the callipers from the 8P? are they a direct fit, always liked the look of them

No categorically in the UK there were no 8L S3 special editions, if there were i would have been selling them back in the day.

I would like to know if they are a direct fit or the is it just a plate with S3 on it?

I think 8P S3 calipers have been discussed before as not being retrofit on 8L...

Those calipers in the picture look more like porsche brembos with an S3 sticker as the standard S3 8P caliper looks like this...

IMG_0009.jpg

TT-RS/RS3 brake calipers look more like the ones on that car but are bigger from memory

I would stick to the normal caliper upgrade recommendations tbh...

<tuffty/>

More sitting and waiting, got in mind the car I want, a load of upgrades and changes, got to wait until July before I get the TT from the bird and then flog that or p/x it for an S3 so still got a while to go....