S3 Sportback - 1st track Outing

Ohhhh, feeling really sorry for the 911 owner......

s3 looked good that poor 911 dude through that aston martin guy well what an idiot and im glad hes gotta pay out id be absolutely furious i mean are you insured on these trackdays ????

i know what a bad **** funny thing REEPER is he will go home to his wife she will say wheres the car ,,, he will say on the track trashed,, she will kick the living **** outa him he will be the biggest **** in the village and his work place he actually is in a "world o pain" life over for an hours fun hahahahahahahahaha

Some great pics there - what a complete one that aston driver is - feel very sorry for the Porsche driver - bet he wanted to deck the bloke!

who was running that trackday?

looks like a company to avoid if they didnt take the bell end in the db9 off the track until it was too late.

Yeah thats true!!! 2 Warnings is too many to be still tear arseing around!

Both fixable by the look of em though...

I was there on Saturday in my Ibiza - liked your S3 SB - very smart.

Your car was the most exciting and enjoyable car to be following, the 3 wheel antics around the corners made me laugh out loud, it looked great fun and the cars road legal too, brilliant !!

Thanks for the link. What wheels are you running on the SB?

Nice pics by E92fan. :beerchug:

Aston driver?! :undwech:

The wheels I bought for track events etc and I keep the standard S3 style on for everyday use, I looked at Oz ultraleggera as I wanted a weight reduction but come across these from Team Dynamics, Pro Race 1.2, they weigh just 8.7kg each yet are half the price of Oz and made in the UK, I picked them up from the factory in West Bromwich (Midlands) and paid £440 for 4 inc wheel bolts etc, bargain IMO.

They are 8.0j x 18" 112 x 5 x ET45.

If anyone is interested I have the conntact details, drop me a pm.

Spin

oh yeah i was telling toby to get these to save him some cash but he wants the oz ... cant see why there so simlar apart from the name

Really are exceptionally well made and even when had the tyres fitted the fitter comented on how well balanced they were only requiring 1x weight each x 3 wheels and 2 added for one of them to be spot on.

I went for gloss black purely because they were in stock, they also do white, silver and graphite or any colour of your choice subject to an extra charge for paint and a 2 - 3 week lead time.

he will go home to his wife she will say wheres the car ,,, he will say on the track trashed,, she will kick the living **** outa him he will be the biggest **** in the village and his work place he actually is in a "world o pain" life over for an hours fun hahahahahahahahaha

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Some really nice cars in that thread...S3's not bad either :respekt:

Ooooh, if that was my porker, I'd be like :angrymod: that Aston driver needs a good punch on the willy. good for him the **** didn't crash into that 2.7 RS, that's worth almost twice as much as the very expensive thing he hit :no:

aston driver looks an idiot just standing there, i really feel for the 911 owner, whats the point in buying an expensive fast car if you cant even handle it hey. im glad he has to pay out for everything now, if i was the 911 owner, id try to get every little penny outa him!

I dont think there is any legal obligation for the db9 driver to pay for the porsche damage.

I guess the porsche owner could pursue him through the courts, but he might have difficulty actually getting the cash out of him.

I dont think there is any obligation for the db9 driver to pay for the porsche damage.

I guess the porsche owner could pursue him through the courts, but he might have difficulty actually getting the cash out of him.

I was thinking that - he's got no chance of getting any cash out of him.
Without a machete that is.

ml63 amg on the track??? what was that brick doing on the track :uhm:
i quite like your s3 with black wheels Spin. but it seems that the car is little too high at the front or is it just me?? that could explain that eibach makes only front lowering springs. can't wait mine the wait is killing me...:drag:

Yeah you take the risk on the track tbh & given no track insurance anyway, badly run track day if they let it get like this, if the guy was being a **** then he should of been removed simple as for the safety of others.

Personally I would of sent Blazin round to the guys house to sort him out :undwech:

i wouldnt be sorting it out :scared2:...not for nothing anyhow anyhow :whistle2:im not a violent man anyhow ive not had a fight since school lol .....