S3 suspension parts?

god_thats_quick

Numptie of the highest order
Reaction score
Website
www.theregister.co.uk
Hi All,

Just wondering really, I'm thinking of replacing the dampers at the front and maybe the springs all round, however I'd like to go for standard stuff (or bilstein equivelents etc), does anyone know where to get them other than Audi, GSF and eurocarparts don't seem to be very helpful for S3 parts. I've just sent a mail off to VWspares as they don't list the code for my suspension on the site.

So is there anywhere I've not thought of?

Cheers,

Ben.

god_thats_quick said:
Hi All,

Just wondering really, I'm thinking of replacing the dampers at the front and maybe the springs all round, however I'd like to go for standard stuff (or bilstein equivelents etc), does anyone know where to get them other than Audi, GSF and eurocarparts don't seem to be very helpful for S3 parts. I've just sent a mail off to VWspares as they don't list the code for my suspension on the site.

So is there anywhere I've not thought of?

Cheers,

Ben.

try german car parts (GPC). Very good company for Genuine parts.

DPM - don't suppose you could PM me the price for the standard S3 front dampers and the springs all round (I've got no idea how much they even cost from Audi), I've got the data sticker handy if you need any of the info off that?

Thanks Lee - will give GPC a ring when I get a minute.