S3 Symphony head unit aux in possible?

Schlaag

Bwah
Reaction score
Hi all. Fed up with the radio and the CD player crashes after 2 minutes of play and my cassette tape collection is limited!

Is there an aux kit available for the 8l symphony unit? to plug my iPhone 6 in to?

Bluetooth would be even better

I don't want to install an RNSE sat nav or an aftermarket stereo. Just an aux kit would be fine

thx

aah lovely jubbly. Thank you Tuffty, exactly what I am after!

An even easier solution. You can get tapes that convert your cassette player into an auxiliary in

I have this Dension unit in my 2002 S3. Bluetooth and comes with microphone for hands-free.
http://www.dension.com/product/gateway-lite-bt-gbl3xxx

In my experience the dension kits are over priced a PITA to fit and rarely work as they should.

We used to supply and fit them here but have stopped cos we had too many issues... Specially trying to get them to work with BMW I-drive as they should! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Another vote here for Connects2.

I've used them in all my previous cars. Does a great job, nice and subtle and piece of cake to fit.

I've a Parrot bluetooth system that came with my S3 and although it does it's job well enough it just looks terrible.

My CD player has been driving me nuts. I have a connects2 kit which I'm going to fit in the coming weeks. I may even do it tomorrow.

I'm undecided on whether or not to add the bluetooth module although I probably should just so I can fit it all at the same time.

If I get it fitted before you buy something, I will come back to you with some feedback.

nice and cheap for me, good quality beklin tape converter for 15 quid then feed the wire out the top of the headunit and down into the console, then pull the tape deck door shut, nice and tidy!-)

nice and cheap for me, good quality beklin tape converter for 15 quid then feed the wire out the top of the headunit and down into the console, then pull the tape deck door shut, nice and tidy!-)

Easy enough solution, and I used to have one my self, but the sound quality from these things is terrible... fact

It's no long term solution that's for sure!

the beklin one works great and i have no issues at all with the quality tbh mate, cheap ones are crud but this one is cd quality through my samsung galaxy, better than the crappy blu tooth connection in my work van.