s3 tuning opinions and options.

brys3

Reaction score
right at the end of the month the s3 is getting garaged for the winter, as a daily driver its fast aproaching 83000 miles. its got the amk motor, its got a ****** map, a milltek cat back, n249 byass, green cotton replacement panel filter however im getting bored. it seems to run better in cooler conditions and i would like it to be a bit more of a mind blower. now i dont want to spend silly money but i definately want extra bhp. what would you or what have you done? any replies will be appreciated.

right at the end of the month the s3 is getting garaged for the winter, as a daily driver its fast aproaching 83000 miles. its got the amk motor, its got a ****** map, a milltek cat back, n249 byass, green cotton replacement panel filter however im getting bored. it seems to run better in cooler conditions and i would like it to be a bit more of a mind blower. now i dont want to spend silly money but i definately want extra bhp. what would you or what have you done? any replies will be appreciated.
"it seems to run better in cooler conditions" ............. run it in the winter....lol sorry...fmic???

Last edited:
"it seems to run better in cooler conditions" ............. run it in the winter....lol sorry...fmic???

its a "daily" thats getting garaged for the winter as its approaching 83k

lolwot?

no im currently using it as a dailly driver and the mileage is fast building up.