S3 Wheels

RossN14

Reaction score
Just found these wheels on a video on YouTube. Really like them but never seen them before. Think it’s possibly an option on S3’s on Europe.

Upload 2019 3 6 23 20 50

Reactions: dp_motley
Those are nice. I haven't seen them on any of the configurators I tried. I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed with the wheel options available for such a car.

Reactions: RossN14
Cracking looking wheels. Think you get them with the BE in Germany. Agree don’t think the wheel options are good enough for a 40k car

Not keen on those wheels, although I would need to see a better photo to be sure.
I still think the best looking wheel on the S3 is the 5 arm wing design, and super easy to clean as well. :thumbs up:

This is the link to the YouTube video...

Reactions: Ron240
Yes they look a lot better in the video :)
I think they would only suit certain colours of car which would ideally need to have the optional red brake calipers.
Its worth noting that wheels with gloss black paint take a lot of care and attention to keep looking clean....especially on the inside.
I had them once and decided never again if I have the choice.

Yeah I know what you mean with the colours. Tbh just a brake Caliber that’s coloured and not black or grey. Think a royal blue behind those wheels on a blacked out car would look smart