S33 *** Grey V10

audinigel

Reaction score
Spotted this super cool V10 today, reg S33 ***.
Anybody on here?

No complete reg numbers please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was attempting to find out the owner of the car, not because I thought it was cool, but because the driver is a complete bell-end who nearly killed me on my motorcycle on a slip road off the M25 in September. I wanted to pay him a visit to explain the error of his ways.

I was attempting to find out the owner of the car, not because I thought it was cool, but because the driver is a complete bell-end who nearly killed me on my motorcycle on a slip road off the M25 in September. I wanted to pay him a visit to explain the error of his ways.

If you found his driving that dangerous then you could have spoken to the police about it as his car and the person driving it may be well known for dangerous driving, and another report about the car/person could have warranted a visit from the police.

Signing up on here to try and out said driver so you can "pay him a visit to explain the error of his ways" really isn't the way to go forward.

The Police will do nothing without an independent witness.

regarding the driver..if they were that bad, im sure turning up to say a few choice words may have gone wrong for you! Regardless of how you believe police will handle it, should call it up anyway because you may have been the second or third caller to have reported them that day...

Reactions: kwistof
The Police will do nothing without an independent witness.

So would CCTV footage of him driving like a maniac be good enough as an 'independent witness'?

No point assuming the police will do nothing....he could be a wanted criminal for all you know and in a stolen vehicle.