S4 Avant - New Member

magrillz

Reaction score
Hi All,

Bought a used S4 Avant a few weeks ago and thought I'd say hello! I've come from a Nissan 350z so quite a change from a rear wheel drive car. We have a baby on the way so I needed something practical but still fancied something with some go and that looked the part. Still can't think of anything else that fits the bill better than an S4! :sm4:

Anyway spec is as follows:

Ibis White with Black Optics
S-Tronic
Super Sports Black Nappa Seats
Heated Seats
MMI/AMI
B&O Sound
Sat Nav
Dynamic Suspension/Steering/Gearbox
Sports Diff

Absolutely love the car. Now I've got used to it it feels really quite quick and having loads of fun with the paddles and blips on downshifts. Can't help but thinking it would be nice with a Milltek Exhaust but that won't be happening any time soon.

Here's a few pics:

IMG 1407IMG 1411IMG 1410

Reactions: AFN1980, scotty76, Rich M and 1 other person
Hi All,

Bought a used S4 Avant a few weeks ago and thought I'd say hello! I've come from a Nissan 350z so quite a change from a rear wheel drive car. We have a baby on the way so I needed something practical but still fancied something with some go and that looked the part. Still can't think of anything else that fits the bill better than an S4! :sm4:

Anyway spec is as follows:

Ibis White with Black Optics
S-Tronic
Super Sports Black Nappa Seats
Heated Seats
MMI/AMI
B&O Sound
Sat Nav
Dynamic Suspension/Steering/Gearbox
Sports Diff

Absolutely love the car. Now I've got used to it it feels really quite quick and having loads of fun with the paddles and blips on downshifts. Can't help but thinking it would be nice with a Milltek Exhaust but that won't be happening any time soon.

Here's a few pics:

View attachment 34755View attachment 34756View attachment 34757

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice spec on your car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Welcome! Cracking looking car and yes you're going to need the boot space for the baby, been there, got the t-shirt! :)

Fantastic colour ... :rock: but then I would say that wouldn't I

:sign_welcome:

Looks great plus Practical & fast.....why buy anything else?? :icon_thumright: