s4 avus wheels

jutlis 3.0

Reaction score
hello people could anyone tell me what offset s4 avus wheels are as i may be changing car and will be removing the genuine rs4 style wheels and either these or the avus will be moved on, i believe the rs4 style are et 45(does this sound correct). I did try search but couldnt find the info, many thanks.

thanks very much it would seem both sets are the same then so i will have to decide which ones to keep

Do genuine RS4 wheels not have an ET of 35? To fill the arches properly? Of course, they could be genuine Audi RS4 style wheels, in which case an ET of 45 would be right.

B7 RS4 wheels have an offset of 29 I think. But they don't really fit our B6's as they stick out too far, but as the Op mentions he has genuine RS4 "Style" wheels.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

jutlis - yours will be RS4 reps if they're ET45. Genuine RS4's will be ET29 (and would probably stick out so far they'd be illegal / undriveable).

ET45 (e.g. genuine S4 Avus) are a perfect fit.

if its me then no i have to decided to keep the avus and wil probably sell the others

Sorry that was my bad! I real twang a set of the S4 Avus 18's. Please let me know if u want to sell them?
I have the standard S3 17's but the 18's look so much better.

Can anyone let me know if they are selling some

Thanks