S4/B5 Springs fitting an A4/B6

mikey9598

Reaction score
:bye:Hi Ladies/Gents,

I am just trying to confirm whether S4/B5 springs will fit my YPlate A4/B6 as i will be purchasing a set of RS4 18" Wheels and have also been offered springs will this work for me or what would??? any assistance would be greatly appreciated.....

Rgds,
Mike...

:bye:Hi Ladies/Gents,

I am just trying to confirm whether S4/B5 springs will fit my YPlate A4/B6 as i will be purchasing a set of RS4 18" Wheels and have also been offered springs will this work for me or what would??? any assistance would be greatly appreciated.....

Rgds,
Mike...
Front springs will fit, rear are different. Funny though, the b5 passat rear springs will fit the rear of the quattro b6/b7 audi a4. I do have a full set of PI springs for b6/b7 audi a4 with the v6 diesel engine. I had fitted the front springs on me 1998 audi a4 2.5Tdi Quattro and the ride was a bit hard. I also used 20mm shorter heavy duty sport Sachs shocks and the car was sitting right as it should be from the factory(the estate is allways higher on the front) ! Now i fitted Eibach springs all round and the car is 20mm higher than with the PI springs. As they are now settled(the fronts) i think they will be right with a lighter engine- the v6 tdi is a heavy lump ! If you not interested its ok as i will use them on me other vw passat 1.9 tdi...