S4 B8 grooved or drilled discs

Chop.

Reaction score
Sup folks

Can anyone recommend a set of grooved or drilled brake discs for my 2009 S4 front and back with pads

Mine isn't an S4 but has the same brakes and I have black diamond 12 groove discs and EBC Red stuff pads and I rate them a lot, it all depends on how much you want to spend :/

Mine isn't an S4 but has the same brakes and I have black diamond 12 groove discs and EBC Red stuff pads and I rate them a lot, it all depends on how much you want to spend :/

Thanks I'm looking into it now, don't know if it's just me but parts for this motor are not easy to find

Anyone know of grooved brembos ?

not got S4 brakes, but I just got new grooved and dimpled disks and mintex pads from http://www.mtecbrakes.com/.
My old setup had loads of disk and pad left on it(except a warped one) but brakes felt pretty squishy and unresponsive, and a week of running these new disks and pads in is night and day difference for me, notably in the rain. The also do protective coating, if you choose black coating, the black will come of the disks after a few miles, but the hubs will stay black which is great for hiding dirt (wish i didnt chose boring silver now)

They also do discount on spends over 100 and few freebies chucked in like new fluid :)

Thanks for the replys and the links guyz, nothing purchased yet can't make my mind up

Well after a lot of internet searching I ditched the idea of grooved or drilled and went for some good old fashioned vented brembos
IMAG0793
IMAG0794
IMAG0795
IMAG0796

Reactions: ruairi83