S4 bumper grills & S4 side skirt and door trim fitting info/guides

Bradderz_1988

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!
Reaction score
Anyone done the rs4 grill conversion to there S4 B5 front bumper and has the left and right grills with fog light holes left over that they wanna get rid of ???

Also getting the last few bits together for the sideskirts and door trims but dont really have any clue as to where to start any info/guides would be useful found a couple but lack images and info.

Cheers in advance

Brad

Cheers mate, ye ive seen the yellow one and it cost him best part of a $1000 ... Ouch.

I have the rear door trims and backs, front trims without backs and side skirts i just need the little four pieces and gubbins needed for the job oh and a lick off paint on them of course lol, priced the s4 sill trims today and TPS wanted £118 + vat (retail) per side so wont be much differance trade think ill just cut the old ones thank you lol

I may just order bit by bit as long as i get the front bumper on im not to fussed lol

Ordered new bumper bolts today as only got one with the bumper.

i altered mine and removed the cross bar, replaced with single peice of mesh.

what are you looking for?
I have some FL foglights that I am selling

i altered mine and removed the cross bar, replaced with single peice of mesh.

what are you looking for?
I have some FL foglights that I am selling

facelift s4 foglights? im interested but dont know if i have pre or f/l s4 bumper

Kev, i believe your bumper is facelift. PFL bumpers have small circular fog holes, FL has larger ones that are sort of a squared off oval shape.

i thought the centre section is part of the bumper?
only the sides are removeable (worth screwing in IMO as they pop out if you touch anything!)

i think the fogs are FL S4
PN=8d0 941 699b

I have a FL S4 bumper on my A4tqs

Yes the centre section grill is part of the bumper but it has been removed to do rs4 grill conversion, hence why i need the side grills as they have been removed from the inserts. Are the grills differant on PFL and FL ?? As i can find two types when looking for them some are flush to the fog lights and some drop back onto the fogs if you no what i mean.

Cheers mate must have a PFL bumper then as the fogs are round and dont have the top and bottom edged off. Least i no which to get now.