S4 half leather interior value?

forty3

Reaction score
I'm toying with the idea of putting a Rs4 interior into my S4 but was wondering if my old half leather interior would be worth anything to anyone.

Would help me justify the cost if I could get something back for the stuff that would be removed.

I'm toying with the idea of putting a Rs4 interior into my S4 but was wondering if my old half leather interior would be worth anything to anyone.

Would help me justify the cost if I could get something back for the stuff that would be removed.

Have a look on ebay and compare some of the leather interiors for S4's, should give you a starting figure.

JG

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Have a look on ebay and compare some of the leather interiors for S4's, should give you a starting figure.

JG

Tried that earlier but didn't work. Just tried again and got loads of results.

Wouldn't have asked if eBay wasn't being stuoid. Doh!!

Turns out it's not worth a great deal and might be hard to shift when other interiors are available without the s4 embossed into the seats.

Tried that earlier but didn't work. Just tried again and got loads of results.

Wouldn't have asked if eBay wasn't being stuoid. Doh!!

Turns out it's not worth a great deal and might be hard to shift when other interiors are available without the s4 embossed into the seats.

You could always put the feelers out in the Classified Section.

Wish I had seen a set of S4 seats in the classifieds when I had my A4 SE, ended up buying a full leather S-Line interior from ebay.
At least on here you know where it came from, and hopefully what your getting.

JG

Reactions: GjrBartlett
It's the super sports I'm after aswell.

Don't really mind whether they're half or full leather it's just the budget I had to buy the s4 meant I had to compromise on something and that something was the seats.

It's the super sports I'm after aswell.

Don't really mind whether they're half or full leather it's just the budget I had to buy the s4 meant I had to compromise on something and that something was the seats.

When I was looking, the diff and b&o were my main priorities as most other things are easily retro fitted. I prefer the alcantara to full leather and I would also only need the fronts, the rear can be left alone. I’ve even thought about getting some rough super sport fronts and getting them re trimmed to match my rear bench but I need to look into retrim costs to work out if it’s viable, I’d only want to go this route if if the trimming was upto oe standards but the positive side of it would be a pair of brand new looking seats.

Reactions: forty3
Not sure if supersports seats came in half -leather. I think they were only ever full leather: happy to be corrected if someone knows better though.

Reactions: Bristle Hound