S4 Lease Deal

cptjay

Reaction score
Got the following lease deal offered.... documents in for finance approval and hope to order in coming days...

S4 Avant
Brilliant Black
Magma Red Leather
Virtual Cockpit

Deposit £1308.97
Monthly payments £436.33
12kmpa over 3 years

Reactions: Jsmills
Sounds like a good deal. Congratulations.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sounds good, mine was £450 pm 12k 2 years

Well that was before I started adding options, I ended up at £510pm & £1530 deposit. I did consider extending to 3 years as it’s about the same cost but I get easily bored and barely make 2 years :racer:

Do the prices include VAT? Looks a good deal if it does, not so great if it excludes it.

As per Jsmills mine went up when I started adding options but I didn't really fancy the base spec car.

Base spec suits me, but could not resist the virtual cockpit!

Reactions: Jsmills
It should be standard on all ‘S’ products... the silver dials are just a bit old school now

They are shown without but Vat has to be added, it’s just an advertising mindset thing.

Mine is personal lease inc vat. Tbh business leases used to be cheaper and only for business but it seems they are open to all now.

Prices I wrote above include biz VAT... as its that amount I'll be actually paying.

Business lease prices are usually shown without VAT, as dependent on the business use element, 10% of the VAT can be reclaimed.