S4 Milltek Non-Resonated

DavieK

Reaction score
Just a wee clip of the Milltek exhaust. Well pleased with the sound of it so much so that i've very rarely got the music up load lol. Sound's awesome on a drive in dynamic mode using the paddles . Also fitted my 18" winter spiked tyres and wheels. Cant believe how the car handles the power in the snow .... lots of fun to be had over the next 6 months

IMG 1027

IMG 1019
IMG 1018

Reactions: Chop., xpoweruk, benjie and 1 other person
That sounds mega!!!! where can i get one of those??? Link please!! :jump:

Nice, Davie is there any chance of some more videos like one with its titties being reved off and or a drive by under load.

As a collective, WE WANT MORE !

Nice, Davie is there any chance of some more videos like one with its titties being reved off and or a drive by under load.

As a collective, WE WANT MORE !

Maybe once the mrs gets me one of those Go-Pro camera thingys for xmas lol , tried with the iphone but too much wind noise

Maybe once the mrs gets me one of those Go-Pro camera thingys for xmas lol , tried with the iphone but too much wind noise

I was thinking more of the same static but with more throttle input and outside on straight quiet road drive by at full throttle as Mrs is on side of road filming.

Reactions: barkliejm
I was thinking more of the same static but with more throttle input and outside on straight quiet road drive by at full throttle as Mrs is on side of road filming.
Agreed!!! :)

I know this post is fairly old... Finally got round to getting a video up of the S4 with Milltek down pipes and the non-resonated oval back-boxes :)
To me this is the perfect sound. This is on a 6MT so the drone is not that bad whilst driving (or I may just have got used to it now!)

Reactions: Chop., xpoweruk and James.B8