S4 Newbie

Aspikemill

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Well I’ve finally bought a B8.5 S4 and now looking forward to putting my own stamp on her. I went for red and found a 2013 with 68k on the clock. Stock machine in mint condition. Hopefully I can pick up some good tips on here. I’m in New Zealand by the way

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to Audi-sport.net

71F9EFA8 BE05 4584 B919 F2F3F77C2F77
3E24181D 7591 4FFB BB51 72C393476C86

Reactions: Simon
Nice car, I really like the subtle spoiler.

Has the DSG fluid been done at 38k? I'd probably do it again anyway as you are approaching the mileage for the 2nd change and it's a pretty easy job.

Reactions: Aspikemill
Looks mint, don’t see many in red over here! Looks like it’s got an exhaust on it as well?

Reactions: Aspikemill
Nice car, I really like the subtle spoiler.

Has the DSG fluid been done at 38k? I'd probably do it again anyway as you are approaching the mileage for the 2nd change and it's a pretty easy job.
Yep. I have a $2000 receipt from an Audi dealership. DSG service and every oil, filters. Brake fluids etc etc etc. the guy I got it off was super picky. Was only done 3000kms ago. I still can’t believe how mint the car is. And genuine. It’s a great base for some upgrades. Cheers for the tip though. Exactly why I joined this group.

Reactions: ninjag
Looks mint, don’t see many in red over here! Looks like it’s got an exhaust on it as well?
I’ve yet to crawl under it to see what’s going on. The tips look bigger than stock and it has a real growl under power. I’m wondering if it’s got a resonator delete. The mufflers are there.