S4 rear ARB & Eurocode Alu Kreuz Stabilizer

Sports diff

Reactions: skiptowncat and xpoweruk
oops just found out the Alu Kreuz is left hand drive only :banghead:

Just put a request to cancel in.

Hopefully I can hahaa

Worst case scenario should be that it arrives and you have to pay shipping to return it for a refund.
Indeed.

Teach me to read things properly doh

Mine has the sports diff and an uprated rear ARB. Unfortunately the ARB came fitted, but I can confirm that my car has a lovely neutral balance on the limit, proven at Silverstone and Donington Park.

All Audis are blessed with understeer from the factory for safety's sake, but for those with the knowledge and ability to explore the car's capabilities safely an uprated rear ARB is a worthwhile mod.

Reactions: xpoweruk
Mine has the sports diff and an uprated rear ARB. Unfortunately the ARB came fitted, but I can confirm that my car has a lovely neutral balance on the limit, proven at Silverstone and Donington Park.

All Audis are blessed with understeer from the factory for safety's sake, but for those with the knowledge and ability to explore the car's capabilities safely an uprated rear ARB is a worthwhile mod.
Indeed. The fitting of an RS4 rear anti roll bar has, for years, been the most popular handling upgrade for B6 and B7 owners. I have one on mine.

Reactions: razza1 and xpoweruk
I have had the H&R Front + Rear Anti Roll Bar Kit along with the 034Motorsport Front Adjustable Drop Links and 034Motorsport Rear Drop Links installed recently and feel that the steering response has improved drastically.
There is a heavier feel in the steering wheel and the feedback is more precise and balanced.
I have the fronts set on the softer setting and the car now gives me more confidence when cornering or during spiriting driving.
I do not have the sports differential (see below for a little more info) however can highly recommend the set-up.

Previously, I had a 2009 s-tronic with the sports differential and kept it for a year then changed it to a 2011 manual without the sports differential (as I wanted a manual and finding a manual with the sports differential was extremely difficult).
Granted the sports differential (when it kicked in) gave me more confidence and it felt a little bit more planted but I do not miss it and for my style of driving, 95% of the time don't even notice it.
I also got worried about all the horror stories regarding the mechatronic units on earlier models and also about the leaking sports differential (not as common) hence the change.

You will notice a markable difference once ARB's are fitted in my opinion.
Thanks

Reactions: xpoweruk
@S4_V6T

I ended up fitting the Eibach anti roll bar.I only had the rear done & I must say the handling has much improved.
so much so that I can actually feel the back end coming round slightly giving superb feel in the twisties