S4 seats

Paddyh747

Reaction score
dont know if this is normal. The wife and a few other passengers have said that the lumber or message on the passenger seat will randomly move. Drivers seat has never done it. Anyone else noticed this? Is it normal. Cheers

I think it inflates to the previous position when starting the car up. I have noticed this on the drivers seat sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

We could be 5 min into a drive when it does it and seat hasn't been moved.

Strange.
Only had the car two weeks and it's happened a few times.

I thought mine had moved once the other day, noticeable shove in the lower back, not noticed any other occurrences though.

The earth moving maybe?

Reactions: SMCM69 and Spaceman_RS3
Yeah there seems to be a delay in the lumber support and side supports inflating, also when turning off the ignition and still being in the car, you can feel it deflate after a while too!

I think there is a setting in the menu for easy entry/exit, this deflates the bolsters on ignition off. I wonder if the pressure drops in use it automatically re inflates to the set pressure, hence the feeling the OP is getting, if this is the case then there may be a leak?

I think it's when the lumbar support is inflated when you get out it must deflate when you get back in.
Had a drink tonight and the mrs drove so I noticed it.