S4 spec good or not

Buxton2901

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am again considering an S4 Avant 2017 after my new to me S6 was rejected due to gearbox issues.

Is this spec list good.?

Not sure what light and vision spec is?
Also matrix headlights I presume are a good option?
Carbon inlays I think are the dash trim and trim along the centre console?

Any opinions are appreciated
Thanks
Paul
7016f3e1091c5e950dd82559da1f9e2e.jpg
4d374e733b1a742c4d414c805086ba88.jpg
5d6d19f0b175a160829a3ca5cc50eec3.jpg
3c9fa275093482ff04fa312772d41923.jpg

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
Light and Vision spec contains the following
D3839D02 07AB 4724 B4C3 2F91BE808B51

Personally love Matrix lights - if you do a quick search on the audi tech there is some good info on how they work / what they do.

pano roof nice option too, black styling with the red works well. The only thing I can’t see is if it’s got a b&o system which is a nice upgrade to the basic audi system if you like your music

Price wise 33k for a 2017 car with 33k miles? Is that a good price?

Have a look at the audi approved site - there are 10 2017 s4 Avants currently listed .

price looks to be in the ballpark but would depend on if it’s being bought via dealer or a private sale .

if you have the reg put it into WBAC or motorway which would give you an indicative trade in price and you can get an Idea of the mark up on the car.

have also attached the 2017 briuchure which will dive you. An idea of what comes as standard and what each If the extras are

Attachments

• 0-A4-Saloon-and-Avant-Pricelist-12-Jan-17-INTERACTIVE.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Reactions: mister.c. and NevMan
is it the one in Stafford Audi by any chance?

Reactions: Buxton2901
Mine is exactly the same but I have B&O. Don’t have matrix though. All I’d say is be aware you are buying at sky high prices. Mine was just 29k over two years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In addition, the spec is very good. The biggest ones I can think of missing is sport diff and HUD, both seem to be rare options second hand. The extended interior lighting is nice feature. Matrix is cool if you can get it, but the LED lights are great otherwise. Bottom line is these are very nice, powerful and capable cars. Two years later I still get surprised by mine but it’s tuned up a bit now (034) which is not really necessary but after two years you actually get used to the power. Folding mirrors is also an option, weirdly. The massage seats are standard and pretty good. If you can swallow the inflated prices right now, go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers mate. Im aware prices are high at the moment but I also got strong money for my Bitdi so evens out really. Tbh I've only got 32k max so this S4 would have to be reduced a bit for me to have a deal with them. Which I doubt they will but we'll see

Mine is almost the same spec but no sunroof. my spec is below. bought it from an audi dealer in feb this year 27k miles and was just under £27k.

Checky sod has just increased the price to 35k so I'm out