S4 tyre sizes!

adamk90

Reaction score
Has any used 235/35/19 or 245/35/19 instead of the standard 255/35/19?

Rubbing slightly all round and I'm due new tyres so thinking I could have a small stretch on to avoid rubbing..

My old S4 came with 255's as standard with 19s never had any problems. Coincidentally my new S4 (albeit B9) now comes with 245 wide as standard on 19s

Yeah when mine was standard height it was perfect but it's lowered with spacers on now so just rubs slightly..

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginge247
Looking good though m8. What suspension and spacers have you gone with?

Cheers! The springs are actually for an A5 but also suitable for A4 H&R 29059-2 which states 45mm but with us having lower suspension to start with I think it's dropped about 25/30mm!

Gone with 15mm on the rear and 10mm spacers on the front, just rubs a tiny bit on big speed bumps.

Cheers! The springs are actually for an A5 but also suitable for A4 H&R 29059-2 which states 45mm but with us having lower suspension to start with I think it's dropped about 25/30mm!

Gone with 15mm on the rear and 10mm spacers on the front, just rubs a tiny bit on big speed bumps.
I had those on my A5, they are the sport variant. Was too low for me tbh as the the under trays always caught on speed bumps, but I did only have 18s on mind
IMAG0185 1

Ah never hit the underside yet luckily and I live in the centre of Newcastle so it's like speed bump hell in my street, your from up this neck of the woods aren't you?

Ah never hit the underside yet luckily and I live in the centre of Newcastle so it's like speed bump hell in my street, your from up this neck of the woods aren't you?
Yes m8, I live in Stanley but I work out of Gateshead

Aw got ya! I live Gateshead quayside and they love putting the speed bumps down round here..

Reactions: Ginge247